MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Anyone going to the TT?

Anyone going to the TT? - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone going to the TT? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Anyone going to the TT?

I’m off to the TT this year, Camping at Quarter Bridge. Anyone else going? ladies or gents!

Update Reply
ElegantTomboyZenmaster @ 12/05/2023 18:55  

Sheesh... wish I was!!.. it's amazing, beyond crazy how fast they ride in that rode that (when you ride it you realise) is like the bumpiest ever!! not been since 2006

the purple helmets got me with a prank....all of it ..it's 😎 😁

I'm guessing you got ya bike sorted? 🤞

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2023 19:06  

I am staying at union mills cant wait i go out on 31st may

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2023 02:51  

Not this year. Camped at Laxey FC last year. Friendly site in a picturesque setting with a nice clubhouse which served food and had a good atmosphere for an evening drink. Went for the first time in 2019 for practice week which was a total washout. Did more laps than John McGuinness that week. Stayed at Union Mills FC which had a lively bar in the evenings.

It's an unique experience but I hope and pray that everyone stays safe this year.

Have fun.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2023 20:47  

Yep! The Tt course is at the end of my road :)

Update Reply
Bikerjohn @ 14/05/2023 15:19  

arreet for some ain't it 😁....I bet you've seen alsorts over the years!! 🤔.....say no more 😂

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Yep! The Tt course is at the end of my road :)...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2023 19:05  

Yes I am! Cannot wait. Staying with my pal in Ramsey. Woohoo!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2023 20:53  

What goes on at the TT stays at the Tt x

Quote:
arreet for some ain't it 😁....I bet you've seen alsorts over the years!! 🤔.....say no more 😂

Quote:
Yep! The Tt course is at the en...

Update Reply
Bikerjohn @ 15/05/2023 22:00  

exactly!! 😜

Quote:
What goes on at the TT stays at the Tt x

Quote:
arreet for some ain't it 😁....I bet you've seen alsorts over the years!! 🤔.....say n...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2023 22:01  

Yes 50 years since I first whent. Two weeks of fun at glenlock camp site. The only bad bit was I could not get a Sunday crossing back to the UK so will miss the senior due to been moved from the Friday.

Update Reply
Wayne121 @ 18/05/2023 18:45  

Yep. I'm going on the 1st June. Return 12th Kirk Michael canvas. Cant wait .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2023 13:21  

Question regarding road closure. I arrive at 18.30 on the 1st. The time qualifying starts. Are there clear 'diversion' signs, around the track or do I have to plan ahead of my journey? Thanks
I have just changed my times with the packet company, at no cost. I'll get there now for 12.30 boooom get in !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/05/2023 09:54  

How did you get on at the TT ? Has Signpost campsite moved into the 21st Century yet ? I stayed there in 1978...it was dire !! Hope you had a good time anyway. Roll on the Manx...😉🏍️

Update Reply
raysellars2001 @ 09/07/2023 09:32  

It was mint mate, my first time, first of many more now! booked same campsite for next year, counting down days already!
Unfortunately never got to meet up with Zenmaster, my apologies too. The island is beautiful, the racing is unbelievable, (doesn't compare to watching on TV), everybody is a genuine decent person. Met some good people. Found some wicked roads too, off the track that should be part of it! Daily ride over the course. I was in my element. Magic. Anyone reading this whom aint been ..... book it, get ya ass there ... Magic

Quote:
How did you get on at the TT ? Has Signpost campsite moved into the 21st Century yet ? I stayed there in 1978...it was dire !! Hope you had a good time anyway. Roll on the Manx...😉🏍️...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2023 10:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email