MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Best (or Favourite) Music Vid

Best (or Favourite) Music Vid - Forums [Biker Match] Best (or Favourite) Music Vid - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Best (or Favourite) Music Vid

Just watched mine, which prompted me to post this (don't know if there's already a thread for this) Whilst I recognise the ingenuity of "Bohemian Rhapsody" and am forever embittered that "Vienna" (Ultravox - setting a new standard for the promo video, which they continued for a good few years IMHO) was kept from the number one spot by Joe Dolce's "Shadduppa Your Face"... And did stay awake for both the unveiling of "Thriller" (MJ) and "Two Tribes" (Frankie Goes To Holywood) on Channel 4... There is the vid-ay-o to which I first alluded... "Just A Day" by Feeder Why? Watch it - it's quite simply what Rock 'n' Roll is all about Sermon Over Peace, Brothers and Sisters x

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 02/03/2008 20:27  

not quite a music vid of the stuey kind but jus watched the i pod from bbc of a friend of mine Mike playin with Chris Barbers big band playin my favourite 'petite fleur'on jools holland as i missed the episode the other night!he's the tall guy on sax an clarinette.

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 03/03/2008 03:30  

Cant think of a particular favourite vid,but one i recently put on my space faves was prompted by driving along the motorway [quietly musing ] forgetting a tape was on and had reached the end of its loop and suddenly crashing in full volume and making me jump out of my skin-with CHA WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE Jeez what a classic -sleazy,gyrating,sexy,manic--not that im envious of Axel washisname with all those teenage groupies wanting to rip his clothes off.........[ba--erd!]

Update Reply
iggypup @ 03/03/2008 05:10  

If it's theatrical content in a video then Meatloaf always pulls out all the stops, but as for just fun value...Motley Crue....Girls Girls Girls...."IT'S ROCK AND ROLL DUDE"!!!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 03/03/2008 05:35  

you l'ill devill!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 03/03/2008 05:39  

There is nothing wrong with appreciating the female form!!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 03/03/2008 05:43  

nowt! i have snapped many as a glamour photographer,sorry iggy !!believe me it dont do yu any good!!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 03/03/2008 05:46  

hmmmmmmm, well for a start there is Aerosmiths 'The Other Side', Joe Perry stalking the stage, pwhoaaaaar, awesome song too..... then theres Little Caesar, 'Chain Of Fools', brilliant version of the original, fab video too, they have got a new cd out this year after a long break so can't wait for that :-) one of my all time faves is The Black Crowes, 'Hard To Handle', it just gets the feet going everytime I hear it.... then there's Motley Crue........ 'Kickstart My Heart', awesome vid of cars flying about and men throwing themselves out of planes, brilliant riffs etc, always get my head down to this one :-)))) its also my ringtone on the phone ! an old fave is Faster Pussycats ' House of Pain', really really sad song about a lil lad, fills me up... and finally, for now anyway, Buck Cherrys 'Crazy B***h, check it out on youtube, its a great song and ace vid too, to shake your booty too :-) only a few and more to come ! got to agree with Iggy on Guns n Roses Welcome to the Jungle, awesome vid tho my fave by them is and always will be 'November Rain'

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 03/03/2008 06:06  

A couple of vids that spring to mind for me are :- Linkin Park - Numb, I love the track Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch Just love the ideas in it and its a great tune and Goldfrapp - Pilots Coz she's a babe with an amazing voice live ;-) you can probably find all the vids so far on youtube btw

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 03/03/2008 09:58  

Anthrax, 'Indians' is a massive favourite too, the drum beats amazing and I still dont know how he does it to this day, also Pantera ' F****** Hostile', whoahhhhhhhhhh, my thrash sides coming out !!!!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 03/03/2008 12:17  

Agree with Stuie. Just a day is a great vid but also any Foo fighters vid especially Pretender. And pink Floyd - another brick in the wall. and who can forget the vid to Baggy trousers

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 03/03/2008 14:27  

Anyone reading this that hasn't checked it out Trust me (would I lie to you) Just A Day - Feeder The video, not the song in itself It will make you feel like a teenager again We all rocked out like that...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 03/03/2008 21:30  

Not really a video but I do love to watch re-runs of Lynyrd Skynyrd doing Freebird at Knebworth (if my senior moment memory is working!)

Update Reply
shooter @ 04/03/2008 20:21  

Just can't help myself here Arguably the cheapest promo vid ever made - but the absolute epitomy of over 60 years of Rock and Roll Grab yer tennis racket / hairbrush / umbrella (oh yes) / whatever and get ready to bounce on yer bed http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nu5RtnqJnEU A little bit of madness goes a long way Live a little...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 04/04/2008 23:11  

Punk kittens, whooooooooooooooaahhh!!!!!! Not sure if allowed to type in code, but its under Rathergood....... class !!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 05/04/2008 14:42  

Metallica - One. Can't beat it. Sorry cant say much, going out now. Tata

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/04/2008 15:02  

talking heads stop making sence pure class tina weymouth on bass yes please ?

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 05/04/2008 16:03  

its an upto date one,but i just like the nickleback 'rockstar' video....me n kids always sing along to it too...i guess that would explain the weather then!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 05/04/2008 16:14  

Korn Freak on a Leash, video an idividual classic,

Update Reply
Scary @ 05/04/2008 17:44  

I did start this thread purely to extol the virtues of the video to "Just A Day" by Feeder http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nu5RtnqJnEU Just in case you haven't seen it lol Tonight, however, my attention was drawn to a certain song and from there I found the following video (not the official promo) http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KgOxpdbB--Y&feature=r...re=related which I think is a fantastic adaptation of LOTR to the song I am entirely unashamed to admit that it brought a tear (or 2) to my eye - and it just seems right to be mine and Scary's song MJ - May I have this dance ? x

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 05/04/2008 22:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email