MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Harrassment

Harrassment (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Harrassment (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Harrassment

Steve H, someone is trying to get you to eat more fruit & veg 😉👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 25/02/2023 20:02  

I think Steve, of all people, does ok for fruit and veg, at least I hope so. I hear there's shortages and rationing going on in that department.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 25/02/2023 20:05  

My nightmare is going to the shops and seeing only beetroot, celery and goats cheese on the shelves - the triumvirate of evil... 🤢

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 25/02/2023 21:54  

Careful Steve.. Someone might block you for not liking beetroot and goats cheese.... Celery on the other hand🤮

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 26/02/2023 10:49  

They have always been on here many have been binned in the past only to pop up a few weeks later under a different name. The mods can only do so much in checking twats out. They will always slip the net and sneak back at some point. We as the long standing members are very lucky to have the friend base that we have if any of you were in trouble in the midlands I for 1 would happily get off my fat lazy arse and go to help you out this would also apply to a new member.
Maybe a new help Im in deep dodo thread could be started

Update Reply
JP @ 26/02/2023 14:54  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
They have always been on here many have been binned in the past only to pop up a few weeks later under a different name. The mods can only do so much in checking twats out. They will always slip the n...

Or just send them my way, I will be in need of some guinea pigs shortly to test out some dungeon related torture devices 🤪🤣

Update Reply
dynax @ 26/02/2023 15:12  

Hi, new on here less than 24 hours but learning a lot really quick. Sorry you had to go through that Lindsey and I hope you’re ok.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2023 10:37  

You are a hero JP 💚💚💚
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
They have always been on here many have been binned in the past only to pop up a few weeks later under a different name. The mods can only do so much in checking twats out. They will always slip the n...

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 03/03/2023 13:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email