MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp 25th 28th Aug

Barmouth camp 25th 28th Aug - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp 25th 28th Aug - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp 25th 28th Aug

This years Barmouth camp will be over the 25th,28th Augs Bank hol as normal.
Turn up by bike car bicycle bus train or donkey. Bring the kids bring your Granny Bring your wife if that takes your fancy.
Great roads nice walks beaches are good and Barmouth is just 4.5 miles down the road.
Pub is a 5min walk from the site serving good food local ales and as always welcoming staff. This is a small family site so please remember there may be youngsters wondering about.
Toilets are BASIC so don't expect a butler to wipe your ass.
There are a couple of electric hook up but will need to be booked in advance and are in another field.
There is plenty of room so no need to be pitched on top of each other.
Prices have not been sorted yet but I will post them as soon as I have them, if you need any other info please drop me or Fink a pm.
This is open to all members new and old If you dont have a bike but would like to come then come thats fine. The site is pet friendly but you are responsible for them at all time's Same goes for the Kids lol.
Please remember if you need an electric hook up you may have to pitch in the other field as there are no hook ups in the front field.
No need to contact the site unless you need an electric hook up which must be booked via the site.

deborahkowalski@gmail.com

The Barns, Fford Tyddyn Felin, Talybont, Gwynedd, LL43 2AP

Any questions please contact JP

Update Reply
JP @ 17/01/2023 17:42  

Your early with this JP, must be keen.

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 18/01/2023 20:50  

Just trying to keep myself out of trouble but I fail anyway.

Update Reply
JP @ 19/01/2023 16:59  

Came passed the site today not very busy but it was half 6 in the morning and thought better of kicking Deb out of to make a cuppa. If your up to a bit of back to basics camping come along please remember this is as close to wild camping as you will get. But the pub is just round the corner and has great food and drink hope to see you there.

Update Reply
JP @ 17/06/2023 16:34  

If I don't make it to No Bull rally then I might come to this one - as always will bring home comforts to make up for the wilder element of the site 🤣

Update Reply
Boss Mom @ 17/06/2023 18:23  

Going to a local rally now..home for showers! Rusty nuts!

Update Reply
REXXIE @ 17/06/2023 20:22  

Rexxie you get that from standing in wet bike gear

Update Reply
JP @ 17/06/2023 20:33  

I don't personally! Lol
All packed again..might get a weekend at home soon!... very over rated idea!
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Rexxie you get from standing in wet bike gear...

Update Reply
REXXIE @ 21/06/2023 23:37  

If anybody is free there should be a couple of us there from Thursday late afternoon.

Update Reply
JP @ 19/07/2023 06:24  

Count me in for that JP 🙂

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 19/07/2023 06:59  

If it had been a weekend later some of us could of done The No Bull and then gone on to Barmouth for the following weekend and had a few days in Wales

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 20/07/2023 19:49  

Eek, less than 3 weeks, I'd better get me a new air bed, one that holds air as opposed to gently deflating overnight.
The latest work of fiction from the weather people is that the weather will pick up by then. Every the optimist I'm packing additional waterproofs.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 03/08/2023 07:07  

howdy folks , not sure at this mo, but either no bull for a few days then Barmouth of vice-versa

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 04/08/2023 20:45  

I am sorry but have to pull out of this one. My cat-sitter is not available and he is too old and needy to leave without company. Hope you all have a good one 👍

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 13/08/2023 13:10  

About time you got a younger cat sitter then lol. You will be missed Susi

Update Reply
JP @ 13/08/2023 15:34  

I'm hoping to be there on the Friday afternoon. Jo can't make it, unfortunately, but sends her best wishes. Hopefully see some of you there.

Update Reply
Beardiekeogh @ 15/08/2023 13:12  

No long now . This is good weekend to meet people if you ve not been to an event before .

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 15/08/2023 18:35  

I best start packing then

Update Reply
JP @ 16/08/2023 15:31  

@JP I thought you would have your arse in the seat by now with the engine warming up.

Have a good time and spare a thought for me who will be working over that weekend

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 16/08/2023 18:06  

I best phone the pub so they can cancel half there order lol

Update Reply
JP @ 16/08/2023 19:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email