MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New here

New here - Forums [Biker Match] New here - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New here

Hi, I'm new here, please be gentle 😝 not really sure how it works around here, but I'm always up for meeting people so feel free to say hi 😊

Update Reply
Jess636 @ 15/10/2022 13:58  

Hi Jess welcome to be there are a couple of events still to go November 26th Halowistmus party at the unwanted rock bar Burton upon Trent Staffordshire and December 9th and 10th Christmas dinner being held by the Southern members in Eastbourne Friday night in the pub and the dinner sat night both events are on the events Calander and in the threads open to all members please read the details if you're considering the Christmas dinner as you will need to pre book with the organizers.

Update Reply
JP @ 15/10/2022 16:54  

Hi Jess, you cant be far from me.... how long you been riding? if you ride all year round giz a shout if you want a run out any time.... cant beat a solo blast but can never have too many bike mates!! :)

Update Reply
Colkay @ 16/10/2022 09:27  

Hey guys I’m new on here too not quite sure how it works either as I do like to get out there and experience life but as it’s winter hey how I will give this a go 😁👌

Update Reply
Beth008 @ 16/10/2022 18:33  

Hiya Newbies
Just like JP said come and join us at in Burton or Eastbourne and say hello

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 16/10/2022 18:44  

girls newbies !!
beware of the long standing lads that are here only for a bit of skirt !!
NOT SAYING ALL THE LADS are like this but mine was TT2013 14 months i was with him and he inboxed every newbie when they joined to meet and well strike up a relationship !!! he has currently hid his profile but please be free and look at mine his pic there wobble is his nick name nottigham way pls feel free to inbox me regarding him ahha happy hunting

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/10/2022 22:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email