MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

New upgrade system

New upgrade system - Forums [Biker Match] New upgrade system - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

New upgrade system

Hi guys
I've had to completely overhaul the upgrade system due to a load of new banking protocols.
Now it just all goes through Paypal (even if you use just card details, Paypal will just process it in the background without you needing an account).

So BM no longer saves and processes payments - the servers just get notified if a payment is made.

Hopefully this will save me a lot of headaches in the future as there's always trouble with the old system.

As always, thanks to everyone who supports the site. It's really hard paying for 4,000 kw of electricity for the servers every year right now so I really appreciate every bit of help with it. Hoping to get some solar panels next year to help with it too.

Please let me know if you upgrade and have trouble or if it works nice and easy for you. I tried to make it really simple to use.

Thanks
Matt

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/10/2022 15:24  

Keep the good work Matt

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 08/10/2022 03:18  

Hello Matt, I've not been on for a while, just logged in this evening. Had to validate my email and then I upgraded. All very easy to do.

I remember when I first joined,16 years ago, that we paid through PayPal and it was a mare. Whenever we upgraded it wouldn't acknowledge it and we still had basic membership.

I wondered why I had to fill in all my bank details again, I was getting a sweat on cos I've been scammed twice before, luckily my bank refunded me and the scams were reported to the fraud department. Then I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw your thread, explaining. I wondered why PayPal sent me a receipt. 😂

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi guys
I've had to completely overhaul the upgrade system due to a load of new banking protocols.
Now it just all goes through Paypal (even if you use just card details, Paypal will just process it i...

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/10/2022 22:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email