MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

motorbikes good for mind and soul

motorbikes good for mind and soul - Forums [Biker Match] motorbikes good for mind and soul - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

motorbikes good for mind and soul

Hi,

Had a great weekend of riding, just what I needed. It’s true what they say bikes are good for the soul and mind. Been to Recs and Relics in Maltby near Rotherham. And the Barnsley Custom show. It’s definitely helping me though troubled times. Meeting people and chatting about bikes is great. Bike was performing well too.

Ride safe everyone

Update Reply
Bikerdude2009 @ 26/06/2022 18:27  

glad it's helping you through troubled times 🌟. it's so true.....i used to love going out on my bike.... now I'm on a boat i ger the same when i move onwards to a new location...... heals the soul 😄

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2022 19:17  

It certainly is, I enjoy every single ride I do, even going to work is a joy, the weather doesn't bother me it can do what it wants, although it is nicer when the sun is out 🤣

Update Reply
dynax @ 26/06/2022 20:52  

Too right, motorcycling is good therapy.
Although I do do sociable, I also enjoy getting out for a long ride on my own occasionally to recharge my mental batteries (typical introvert I know).
Likewise wandering over a hill, early morning cycle rides - anything that put the rest of humanity at a distance for a while 😉

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 27/06/2022 20:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email