MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scotland BBQ and Pillion day 22nd May

Scotland BBQ and Pillion day 22nd May (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Scotland BBQ and Pillion day 22nd May (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scotland BBQ and Pillion day 22nd May

Lol, Shaz Germany, then down to Italian Dolomites would be preferable to Spain ...😉😂

Rendezvous 3rd lampost on the left after the field of dreams!

Note to Self: Check Passport 😊👍🏻

If not I'll see ya in Teesdale. 😉

Apologies Izzy for jumping on your thread 🙄

I'm sure the BBQ & Pilly Day will be fab. There is no doubt that the organisation will of course be as top notch as ever👍🏻😁

*Just keep Danny away from the Road Kill. 😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/05/2022 23:07  

Hi All ...Anyone from south of the border going to the BBQ ?
As I was thinking of traveling up on Saturday staying over near the site ready for an early start in the morning ....

Update Reply
anytwowheels @ 18/05/2022 15:56  

XK had thought about it, but he'll be coming up 2 weeks later for the camping meet so decided against.
Everyone welcome, from far flung south, or even north.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 18/05/2022 17:23  

Hi lindsay , sounds awesome , just let me know when and il see you at the 3rd lampost on the left of the field of dreams lol bags packed ready to go lol ,

Hiya Izzy , just a quick one but was wondering is there a back up plan incase we draw our curtains and its hammering down with rain ? i know it sounds a bit pessimistic but just wanted to check , but with your special sunny super powers i think were going to be ok chears x

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 19/05/2022 06:08  

Back up is: come by car and we all just BBQ!

I'll bring a tarp to add to the shelter so there'll be plenty of cover, we just need a few ideas for games to occupy some of the time.
I gather the walled garden is hired out to a youth group or summat and they should be having some music on so we could all crash in on that and make like Woodstock?

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 19/05/2022 12:38  

Well it’s on .. bags and tent packed ready for a mini tour of the west coast of Scotland.. looking to be in Castle Douglas by lunchtime Saturday… then onto campsite in Largs… Early start on Sunday to the BBQ site ….
Anyone else fancy a weekend of great roads … scenery and meeting up with other friendly BM Members …

Update Reply
anytwowheels @ 19/05/2022 14:50  

Hi guys i`ll be ther with riggy 66 on sunday ,leaving from her place in Troon ,taking her 4 wheeled fing ,but hay ho its a meet n greet and a scoff. (tho might be persuaded to get on my leathers )

Update Reply
EMDEE @ 19/05/2022 20:28  

I hope the weather is better than the forecast for all of you going to Mugdock today. Good luck Izzy & co🤞🙂

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 22/05/2022 05:01  

Have a cracking time guys/gals!
🔥🔥🍔🍗🥩🌭☕

PS: Izzy, thanks for the info, much appreciated 😉👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/05/2022 11:49  

Shaz will tell you it's officially "a thing", but that would be tempting fate.
⛅️🌤🌞🌝

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 22/05/2022 19:29  

Hi Izzy, thank you for today, and all your hard work putting it together I had a fantastic time and am grateful to have met such lovely people, hope to be met you all again some time x

Update Reply
Les52 @ 22/05/2022 19:32  

well that was another awesome day out , and izzy did it again and now the weather fairy has officially been stood the test , even though every single weather forecast was promising infact guaranteeing it was going to rain today with izzies presence we never saw a drop so its officially a thing lol , actually i think it should now start paying homage in kind to the weather fairy and must now attend all bm events in order to keep the sun shining lol , so thanks Izzie for sorting out another great day for us , Les thanks for the company your a great pillion and hopefully ride was ok for you even tho still learning the bike even with the coke explosion and lack of rear brakes lol , and the food was awesome so awesome infact had to go for round 2 so ended up pretty full up but so worth it lol , and was great meeting everyone also , so on to the next one

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 22/05/2022 21:01  

Great to hear you had the weather on your side. Mother Nature must have had those weather pixies working overtime, cos no rain here either!

As good to know you all stuffed yourselves silly 👍🏻🤭

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/05/2022 21:11  

Aww we sure did lol there was marinated chicken , amazing home made burgers , lemon and corrieandar corn on the cobs , roasted peppers and more lol , just for those that missed out lol 😋

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 22/05/2022 23:28  

What a great weekend ...Thanks again Izzy for all your hard work and bringing the sunshine
Hope to see you all again soon

Update Reply
anytwowheels @ 24/05/2022 07:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email