MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

camping holiday 2022

camping holiday 2022 - Forums [Biker Match] camping holiday 2022 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

camping holiday 2022

very mature male invites a lady pillion for a two week camping holiday Norfolk June July or even August staying at two campsites. a week at each I have all the camping eqpt you bring your own bed sleeping bag and clothes, you can view my profile then decide going as friends not FWBenefits, I have a partition in the tent for privaicy I know of one good campsite looking for another on the coast any suggestions considered, and looked at I am a asured meat eater, your meal tastes catered for all you have to do is tell me.
I am looking for friendship and company shouldy you wish to help with costs that would be appreciated . as peoples attitudes have changed a lot over the years they are now less reliable I have been let down too mant times by male & female,, people changing their mind at the last minute so i will be asking for a deposit in case you change you mind it will be refunded when we arrive at first destination
thats it, plain and Simples Sergei

Regards Christopher

Update Reply
seabass @ 29/01/2022 15:43  

Hi Chris
hope you’re ok
I have to admire putting you’re thoughts out there
have you had any luck so far !!!
if you have all the guys will be picking up on your ideas
happy biking
Gee

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/01/2022 23:04  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi Chris
hope you’re ok
I have to admire putting you’re thoughts out there
have you had any luck so far !!!
if you have all the guys will be picking up on your ideas
happy biking

Update Reply
seabass @ 31/01/2022 23:14  

Hello Benge thanks for the greeting . No luck so far i posted this in the vain hope i might get replies . I am afraid women these days have changed a lot . They wont even bother to reply thanks but no thanks. Example i contacted a woman off of another site the reply was NOPE thats all. Later on i found that she was in facebook this time she was looking for a strong arm biker pref long hair . When i questioned here about her rudeness she squealed like a stuck pig she didnt like that i had made it public and that she had been found out. I got told off by admin told not to do it again. I havent seen her post lately
If i get a reply i will be lucky in my bio i say that i am willing to travel a lot of the time you are too far away. Yet i still persevere
I dont know what you are up to .if you keep looking at the rally posts .if there is a group meet have a look see how many are attending then if you fancy going put yourself down the group i joined up with 3 fron my way 1 brummie i think the rest were from London area and this was the bike take weekend great yarmouth .when you see a meet you like see how many are going then you might have better luck than me or just go to a bike rally with mates .good luck
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
very mature male invites a lady pillion for a two week camping holiday Norfolk June July or even August staying at two campsites. a week at each I have all the camping eqpt you bring your own bed ...

Update Reply
seabass @ 31/01/2022 23:37  

Hi chris
many thanks for your message
someone will come along soon
there are a lots of women who like bike rides but don’t want to join a bike group!!!
perhaps another site
but ask them later when she gets to know you
I think it’s a great way to get to know someone up close and have a lot of fun as well
hang in there mate
Gee

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/02/2022 01:12  

" I am afraid women these days have changed a lot".

I believe it to be times and people have changed, not just women. Personally, I would meet someone (with a mate, as backup) many times in a very public place get to know a bit about them. Perhaps talk to others who have met them or meet their friends. BEFORE agreeing to go anywhere with them.

I have attended rideouts/events as a pillion with BMers I barely knew but I was aware that there were also many others going to be there that I knew would be keeping a watchful eye out for everyone.

Good luck with your search.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/02/2022 08:05  

I wouldn't commit to a two week holiday without having first met someone, certainly not if I was entirely dependent upon them for transport and accommodation.
My first excursion with BMers was to Dent where I was the only female, but with my own bike and tent, and the guys couldn't have been nicer - even XK! A year later I met my partner and five months later we when we went on the BM week to Ft Augustus; we wondered how we'd get along for a whole week away on holiday sharing a tent. Needless to say, 8 years on, we got on fine but even when travelling as friends you need to know that you're compatible. Just saying.

To all you BMers out there, not just the single ladies, be nice, it doesn't take much effort 😊

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 01/02/2022 11:18  

It’s getting better Chris
as you said yourself
see at the meet who might be interested and pop the question
G

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/02/2022 17:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email