MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

If you have one key and no spare get one cut

If you have one key and no spare get one cut - Forums [Biker Match] If you have one key and no spare get one cut - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

If you have one key and no spare get one cut

Hi

Just s warning to say everyone who's like me get a bike with one key. Get a spare cut now !!!. Had a scare lost key after many hours hunting. Found it in wheelie bin. So now got one on order !!! Don't wait until it's lost.

Update Reply
Bikerdude2009 @ 06/11/2021 11:22  

A wheelie bin is a very, very strange place to put your key though?
Maybe keep the new spare somewhere more memorable?

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 06/11/2021 11:40  

On the same theme...please try and avoid using Timpsons...they will refuse to cut a blank they did not supply...my local ironmongers would..cost £2.50,my blank cost the same....Timpsons supplied and cut blank £15....ripoff...just a plain and simple double sided,non transponder key.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 06/11/2021 18:14  

I was going to give my niece an old Oxford chain that I had in my garage for her ped until I realised I only had the one key and with her being a 16 year old blond airhead and bound to lose it and the nearest place to get one cut is a two hour round trip across London with the key costing over a tenner, I thought it was better to buy her a new chain with 3 keys.

My old Tiger that I just sold I had 3 keys for each lock.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 08/11/2021 07:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email