MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Distance

Distance (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Distance (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Distance

I might try for that but il have to come in the car as cant fit boys on the bandit 🙂

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Madmen, your boys would love it, bring them 🙂...

Update Reply
madmez1977 @ 08/01/2022 18:07  

Cars are welcome Madmez, bring your bike on a trailer and you might find someone to keep a eye on the boys while you take a ride

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 16/01/2022 02:21  

Are you offering a babysitting service then Bikeabill ?

Update Reply
Fink @ 18/01/2022 00:16  

I met my husband on BM several years ago and we had to travel to meet up - I'm in Nottinghamshire and he was in Warwickshire. We took time getting to know each other, got together at weekends and then he relocated to be with me but I was open to it being the other way round if needs be. It just worked out the way it did and we just went with it! There's hope and opportunities for everyone if you want them 🤞

Update Reply
babyharley @ 18/01/2022 09:56  

I have the same problem, all the ones I like are miles away and the creepy ones are close to me. I'm in Lincoln. Looking for friendship to start. Hopefully leads to something more. ANYONE CLOSE TO LINCOLN ON HERE?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/01/2022 16:10  

distance is never the problem it taking control of it i have been around the world a number of times but always came home and no matter how long it took it was worth the effort and the time it took vanihed into yesterdy memories this country is small in comparison the yanks would think its a day out for them so look at it like this I can go to australia in 24hr it takes half that to go from one end of the country to the other if you wish to. so think of the distance and is it worth the effort if someone deserves your interest and visa versa. internet and phones bring each other even closer instantly today which brings us all closer to each other so distance and time become less. I have cancer at present and knowing this make it not a problem for me i am planning trips out on my bike very soon and will tour the country in a way i wish day by day mile by mile but at the end of this i will return with good memories.

Update Reply
jimtom31 @ 18/01/2022 21:39  

Hey Fink i thought you might be up for it

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 20/01/2022 03:25  

I've got my hands full with JP, he's more than anyone can cope with 🤭

Update Reply
Fink @ 20/01/2022 22:22  

Try living in Cornwall miles from everywhere 🤣

Update Reply
mallaber3 @ 26/01/2022 22:44  

Distance doesn’t have to be an issue. I maintained a relationship with my ex for 2years with us living almost 200 miles apart. I eventually moved to be with him. But then one of my besties met her hubby over the garden wall…🤷🏼‍♀️

Update Reply
StripleLinda @ 26/01/2022 22:58  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
God! Why are all these sites full of members far away..
Is there any hope of finding a lovely male biker.....

Update Reply
Malc1 @ 28/01/2022 11:51  

I’ve been thinking that about you women 😂

Update Reply
Malc1 @ 28/01/2022 11:52  

Had a couple of new members joined locally recently so exchanged a few messages with one of them, both profiles just vanished after a couple of days.
Is someone on here scaring them off 🤣

Update Reply
Guzziguy123 @ 04/02/2022 17:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email