MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

hi you lot

hi you lot - Forums [Biker Match] hi you lot - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

hi you lot

my b/day is in june and i had a idea of havin a fancy dress party,i was thinking of hiring a function room in a hotel,so was wanting to see how many of you would come along,if theres enough peeps and i get a date wen most of you can make it,as with it being summer you will be off on rallies and stuff,i would need to book room weeks in advance,so let me know and then i can start planning lol,and me and planning really dont go together

Update Reply
katydevil @ 17/02/2008 17:17  

Sounds like fun, is there a campsite anywhere near with facilities Katy for those of us that can't afford a posh room with luxuries!! Lol!! Flame xxx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 17/02/2008 19:01  

a posh hotel in sheff lol,thats made me laugh.ill have a scout round flame but peeps can crash at mine if they get stuck,and i do have a decent size garden lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 18/02/2008 02:16  

Lovely to see you on BM hun x If you name the date, will try and persuade my Mum to have girls for me and I will be there! If you give us a months notice, can get a Travelodge or crash down, whatever really! WHA WHOOOOOO PARTY! xxx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 18/02/2008 05:53  

nice to be back bc lol,glad to see someones already excited about this party and were only in feb lol,travelodge are they expensive,dont wanna put peeps off lol,was thinking if i have it the back end of june,will most of the rallies be done by then,i havent a clue

Update Reply
katydevil @ 18/02/2008 07:10  

Nope, if you book at least 18 days ahead, you get them really cheap. I haven't got a clue either KD!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 18/02/2008 07:12  

Rally season starts for me in Feb with the Dragon Rally and ends in Nov with Take aim and Fire LOL

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 18/02/2008 15:54  

An

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 18/02/2008 17:43  

Any men Invited to this bash or is it girls only lol

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 18/02/2008 17:43  

no steve men too,everyone is welcome lol,

Update Reply
katydevil @ 19/02/2008 06:02  

Its not a party without both men and women to make fools of themselves!! I usually do it quite well.... If you don't know who I am, I'll be the one with the trail of loo paper hanging from her foot from the ladies!!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 19/02/2008 17:51  

if you dont know who i am,ill be the p****d one trying to dance and falling over lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 20/02/2008 04:28  

Erm.... Oooh.... OK then pencil me! lol

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 20/02/2008 16:40  

im hoping i can arrange this party,just had a £200 bill from sheff council,for repairs to my old house,for leaving a wood fire surround which was there wen i moved in and my kids bedroom door cause it had stickers on that they couldnt remove lol,takes the p**s,but ill pay it just means this party might get moved to my house and if its warm you can camp in me garden lol,ill keep looking around to see if i can get function room cheap,,you better come steve as you might be the one picking up flame wen shes too p****d to walk and removing the toilet paper pmsl

Update Reply
katydevil @ 21/02/2008 07:38  

or will that be me lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 21/02/2008 07:39  

Depends on how many times I've visited the little girls room katydevil, might have my skirt tucked in my knickers too by then!! PMSL!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 21/02/2008 11:40  

knickers in ya butt crack and coverd in toilet paper pmsl,we might get barred and put on the street,like i said ill be the one attempting to dance going dizzy and falling flat on me face lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 22/02/2008 09:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email