MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

No smoking outside pubs and restaurants

No smoking outside pubs and restaurants - Forums [Biker Match] No smoking outside pubs and restaurants - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

No smoking outside pubs and restaurants

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jun/02/english-councils-start-banning-smoking-outside-pubs-and-restaurants

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/06/2021 05:51  

Nice one Sandi👍.. As an ex smoker I think it's an excellent idea but I imagine the few remaining smokers will be up in arms 🤣

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 03/06/2021 06:42  

Hello Strom, I gave up smoking 14 years ago, and now I can't abide the smell of fags or smokers. Makes me want to vomit. Unfortunately I programmed my brain too well and now I hate the smell of coffee even more than before. Lol.

I'm surprised Matt hasn't posted a comment in this thread, he can't stand smelling of smoke.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Nice one Sandi👍.. As an ex smoker I think it's an excellent idea but I imagine the few remaining smokers will be up in arms 🤣...

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/06/2021 13:42  

I've never minded the smell of coffee Sandi, I'm not supposed to drink it but that's a heart thing😁

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 14/06/2021 14:13  

Is that a caffeine thing Strom, if so you could still have coffee, just decaffeinated?
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I've never minded the smell of coffee Sandi, I'm not supposed to drink it but that's a heart thing😁...

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/06/2021 05:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email