MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Newbie!

Newbie! - Forums [Biker Match] Newbie! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Newbie!

Hi new to this site! Wanted to say “hello”, Yorkshire lass who is fed up with solo rides and sitting drinking a brew on my own 😂
Absolutely love my Gixxer750, the third love of my life (my girls obviously my first two!)
Shout if you are from my neck of the woods 👍🏻
Also if anyone knows how to navigate to ‘activity’ page from the menu bar on my phone pls let me know. Having either a blonde or senior moment (take your pick 😂) and can only get to it from an email link TIA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2021 07:01  

Hi Lis and welcome to BM

If by activities you mean events then hit the 3 bars in the top left corner and scroll down to events.

There's a meet this Sunday at Anderby Creek on the East Coast and there will be a Yorkshire contingent attending.. 😊

It's also worth looking at the Forums as individual events often get talked about in there

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 20/05/2021 08:04  

Welcome.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2021 18:40  

Hi lis, welcome to BM.

Update Reply
peter1200gs @ 21/05/2021 07:28  

Lis, hello..head on back to front...(me not you)..a tablet makes the site easier..and Strom has the answer..good luck

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2021 23:06  

Hey Lis - I'm over in Leeds - welcome to the site

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/05/2021 10:58  

Hey Lis, Welcome to the site. Your GSXR750 is gorgeous, I had a 2016 in yellow and black. Sadly I sold it last week for a BMW tourer. Anyway if you ever want a ride out, give me a shout. I am over the hill from you in Ripponden.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2021 10:29  

Hi Lis welcome on board, I’m still finding my feet with the site but soon get there! Happy riding all

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2021 16:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email