MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Have I got the wrong site??i

Have I got the wrong site??i - Forums [Biker Match] Have I got the wrong site??i - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Have I got the wrong site??i

I assume as I can't find my original thread that Admin has deleted even though I apologised in advance if I offended anyone with talking directly. Please could someone confirm this has happened? Ok I haven't been on a dating site since 2001 as I prefer to actually, physically meet people to see who I'm talking to and to fathom what kind of person they are. So, again, apologies for offending whoever it was I offended. Obviously I scanned the T&C's before properly joining the site and I paid £16! I did note the question on the FAQ page that asked why is this site not free like FB? It basically said the money is for the contribution towards running the site so must be towards admin's salaries?
Ok, so I thought this was a Biker's dating site. I'd like my money refunded if it's only a site for Snowflakes and Old Codgers to swap scrabble techniques and knitting patterns. We're all adults (hopefully) is their a minimum age limit?? If not, what the hell is going on?? I put an '@' in the middle of a slang word, so as not to cause offence, I do have a bit of decorum. But can someone please let me know why, apart from being direct, what I've done wrong and if my thread hasn't been deleted, where is it? Thank you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2021 18:28  

Please read the PM I sent you over two hours ago.

Ragnar
Site Mod

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 21/02/2021 18:51  

Gosh rags, I hope they are paying you enough.... 😂 😂

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 21/02/2021 18:56  

I've got to say it's not been my normal Sunday afternoon of crochet, cheese and crackers with a small glass of port.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 21/02/2021 19:10  

Tut rags.... Very inconvenient indeed.... 😂 😂

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 21/02/2021 19:13  

I think you definitely have the wrong site. We only use our bikes to get to Bridge Club.

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 21/02/2021 19:24  

What.... No Matlock Bath anymore...?? 😢 😔 😢 😂

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 21/02/2021 19:39  

Bridge club??? WTactualF? I have been waiting ten years for the whist drive to start, no-one told me I had to learn to play bridge!!!!

Update Reply
Double six @ 21/02/2021 19:41  

Bridges are nice but tunnels are better.... 😂

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 21/02/2021 19:49  

Did you not read the T&Cs D6?

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 21/02/2021 19:49  

Nothing in the T&C's about bridge clubs Nick.

Update Reply
Double six @ 21/02/2021 19:59  

Admins... Can that be amended please...?

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 21/02/2021 20:00  

Can't we have dominoes n bar billiards, I'm not edificated in the posh stuff, Bridge, Whist or tunnels

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/02/2021 20:01  

Hi Nick, I obviously missed that snippet. Will read now. Thank you for pointing that out. I have read Ragnar's message and obviously I hit a nerve with some snowflake. Will try to speak the Queen's English in future. Wouldn't want to ruffle any more white feathers. 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2021 20:03  

Thought most bikers don't like snowflakes....?

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 21/02/2021 20:21  

Don't think you are gonna get anywhere using derogatory comments. Perhaps try to talk to members and actually find out about them before throwing such words around.

If you ain't got nuthin' nice to say, don't say nuthin' at all.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/02/2021 20:23  

😂 😂 😂 Linz, I bet the Boyz are cueing as we speak....

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 21/02/2021 20:44  

@Lynn about the boys on here, from what I've seen most of them can't even spell kue, ce, qe, qu, the thing that we play pool with

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 21/02/2021 20:58  

😂 😂 😂 😂 Rags

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 21/02/2021 20:59  

Let me help you Rags, it's kew, obviously.

Update Reply
Double six @ 21/02/2021 21:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email