MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

2021 Events

2021 Events - Forums [Biker Match] 2021 Events - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

2021 Events

Fink Will be holding a weekend camp in Llandovery 5th/7th June details to be posted on threads very soon.

Barmouth Camp is Aug Bank holiday.
Full details will be posted on the threads very soon

Bj will be holding a Lower Load chill out camp Date to be confirmed Possibly May.

A full list of rallys that BM supports will be posted as soon as we have conformation of dates from organizers.

There will be plenty of day ride-outs and meets.
Pillys please remember there is a lift request icon on the events calendar or you can always pm event organizers to ask if they know of any members with a spare seat.

Update Reply
JP @ 05/12/2020 06:32  

If you are going to an event or ride as a pilly always check beforehand that the rider you are going with is properly insured to take a pilly.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/12/2020 07:30  

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 05/12/2020 09:08  

I'm not one to pee on anyone's parade, but.........

I would urge caution when getting excited about events being allowed to go ahead in 2021

TT 2021 has been cancelled because the risk assessment suggested there may not be a sufficient roll-out of vaccine to all age groups by the end of May
I'm in the 50+ group and have a best estimate for my first vaccine jab of beginning April (wishful thinking is March), and then I have to wait a month for jab 2........ and that's if things go smoothly!

So, for the immediate time I'm planning for 2021, but keeping my powder dry and hoping maybe by August we'll have something of a normality restored

In the meantime, Stay Safe everyone and I'll see you in a field sometime,

Nick X

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 05/12/2020 11:56  

After a year of near solitude I am looking forward of leaving my hermit existence and hope I can part take on at least some of the events.... Roll on 2021

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 05/12/2020 12:19  

The TT has been cancelled due to the high risk of the close contact on the ferrys. What we are planning is small camping weekends a bit like a day at the cafe

Update Reply
JP @ 05/12/2020 12:21  

I'm with everyone for getting out to some events JP, and here's to them! I'm just saying I don't think it'll happen that quickly...... but I'm more than happy to be proved wrong 😁

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 05/12/2020 14:01  

Keeping my 🤞🏻 for 2021.
Gone stir crazy this year, like most folk!

I need my fix, bikes, tents, beers, music, lots of laughter alongside madness, mayhem and anarchy!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/12/2020 11:24  

Everything will be split into two, the ones vaccinated will be free to enjoy anything and go to the pub, the ones not will still be masked up, separated and not at the pub and miserable.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2020 14:26  

Never going to happen Yarg, if that kind of control is going to be applied the country would come to a standstill. Not only is it constitutionally illegal, it would be political suicide for any party trying to implement it.

Update Reply
Double six @ 06/12/2020 15:27  

Well I'm not expecting much for next year, looks like I'll still be cycling

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 07/12/2020 02:59  

Bj will be holding a Lower Load chill out camp.
Date to be confirmed Possibly May.

Fink Will be holding a weekend camp in Llandovery 5th/7th June details to be posted on threads very soon.

Bracan MCC. Pistons and Pints Rally will b held on the 25th 27th June.
Please see separate thread for details.

Barmouth Camp is Aug Bank holiday.
Full details will be posted on the threads very soon

A full list of rallys that BM supports will be posted as soon as we have conformation of dates from organizers.

There will be plenty of day ride-outs and meets.
Pillys please remember there is a lift request icon on the events calendar or you can always pm event organizers to ask if they know of any members with a spare seat.

Update Reply
JP @ 07/12/2020 07:02  

Fingers crossed for all of that.
Hopefully by summer the vaccine will have been rolled out sufficiently for us all to get a lot closer to normal (even if its not fully normal).

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 07/12/2020 19:58  

Not ALL of us, the non vaccinated will not be allowed in anywhere, despite what they think.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/12/2020 22:25  

So which main stream media or social media outlet did you dredge that information from?

Update Reply
Double six @ 08/12/2020 00:01  

All I'm going to say is nobody knows what 2021 will bring yet but untill sites stop taking booking we will carry on planning events. As for the jab yarg could be right if your going to a rally or camp by plane.

Update Reply
JP @ 08/12/2020 06:11  

It doesnt matter how you travel, if the campsite owners dont want potential covid carriers on their sites getting them shut down again it will be vaccinated only allowed in and the same goes for pubs etc.
We all know its going to happen, money rules.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/12/2020 07:49  

If that's the case next year the choice is yours. I'm just trying to get a bit of a posative feeling started for next season. Or shall we all just give up on having a fuckin life outside of work

Update Reply
JP @ 08/12/2020 09:33  

The outlook is positive JP, depending on which choice we make determines what level that is. All looking good from where i,m standing.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/12/2020 10:06  

Negativity won't get us very far, admittedly positivity won't either, where this virus is concerned. However positive vibes and hopeful forward thinking might just ease the stress and tensions being felt by everyone.

I'm not saying don your rose tinted sunnies but at least give the events team a chance to feel that they are valued.

JP, BJ & co do what they do really well and I for one appreciate their efforts. Positive vibes coming your way guys!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/12/2020 20:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email