MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Vaccine (England)

Vaccine (England) - Forums [Biker Match] Vaccine (England) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Vaccine (England)

Does anyone have an update on when England will be getting the vaccine? I read recently that Scotland are getting the vaccine soon.

It will be ironic if those who are offered the vaccine refuse it. After all the complaining about having to wear masks and lockdowns etc

If they don't want it, chuck it my way!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/11/2020 09:16  

whatever you do,don't hold your breathe.....although,as a way of not getting Covid19,hard to beat...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/11/2020 10:02  

Although you'd look funny purple....
Sandi, nothing is for certain yet

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 23/11/2020 13:56  

WML at the comedic duo above🤣

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/11/2020 16:53  

Apparently BoJo has said "hopefully" those most in need of a vaccination will get one by Easter, whatever and whomever that means Sandi.....

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 23/11/2020 22:20  

Obviously every civil servant and politician will be at the head of the queue,along with those who can afford to bribe their way forwards,rather than those keeping the NHS,related support services and emergency services running first...seems most likely,to be honest...Cynical of Leonard Stanley signing off..;)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/11/2020 09:53  

Some need a jab up the arse to wake them up to reality.😵

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2020 10:22  

VStrom, which Easter would that be? 😉
Well Jinx, I'm hoping there's no truth in what you stated.
I think you're right there Yarg, sadly.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/11/2020 16:18  

It's no good tidying up yer beard Jinx, it won't get you further up the queue for a jab.

It's going to be carehomes (staff and residents) first, then NHS, then rolling out by age groups and, I expect, vulnerability.

For me in the first bloom of my late 50's and generally healthy I'm expecting my jab mid summer. I am however encouraging antivaxers everywhere to expedite matters 😁

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 25/11/2020 08:00  

Well i'm elderley AND vulnerable,so if everybody else would care to move over...;)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/11/2020 09:30  

Saw title of this forum and wondered if someone will keep some for me in Wales. Promise to be nice. 😷

Update Reply
Dove @ 25/11/2020 14:41  

I got an email, from my Doctor's surgery, letting me know they have received a delivery of the FLU vaccine, and I will be invited, soon, to make an appointment to have mine.

Minutes later another email came in, telling me not to contact the surgery if I've already had my jab, lol

I think the staff have been replaced by aliens, I have my flu jab in October, at the same time as I have my Vitamin B12 jab.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/11/2020 07:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email