MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Anyone in North Kent ?

Anyone in North Kent ? - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone in North Kent ? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Anyone in North Kent ?

Hi guys ,
Is there anybody in the North Kent , Medway area who would be willing to ride with a learner on a 125 scoot ?
I'm looking for any learners or even patient experienced riders, to have ride outs to help me boost my confidence on the road.
I'm handling the bike ok and road craft is improving, but I would like to go slightly further afield than local and riding with someone else would be a very valuable experience.
I know it's very limiting riding with a learner, but I would really appreciate the company.
Needless to say , coffee and cake is always on the agenda ...!☺

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2020 20:53  

Change the coffee for tea and my arm could be twisted

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 31/08/2020 21:03  

Snatch his arm off KentishMaid.. riding out with an instructor for the price of a couple of cuppa teas. Bargain 👍🏻😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 31/08/2020 21:13  

I live in Ramsgate it's possible soon that I could meet you halfway & go for a ride I now use a trike a 40 year old Honda CX500 but had my full motorcycle licence for a long time how long have you used your motorcycle have you booked your test yet?

Update Reply
póg mo thóin @ 01/09/2020 01:17  

Sold to the Viking on the internet ... Tea it is !
( Thanks Lindsay !)
Just let me know how the arm twisting is going Ragnar .... Yorkshire Tea ... PG Tips.. Earl Grey ... Sticky buns ? 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2020 07:16  

Many thanks CCDM .. !
I've not ventured further than Rainham before ( it's the Bowater roundabout 😱!)
so that would be an experience ☺ I've just taken my second CBT and need to go for an A1 ... That will be my limit .
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I live in Ramsgate it's possible soon that I could meet you halfway & go for a ride I now use a trike a 40 year old Honda CX500 but had my full motorcycle licence for a long time how long have you...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2020 07:21  

Just joined BM ,happy to help if you still want to ride out.give me a shout.

Update Reply
Ninjasteve59 @ 06/10/2020 07:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email