MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Anyone from London?

Anyone from London? - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone from London? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Anyone from London?

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone is located in Greater London here (or London in general). I am the founder and admin of a riders group located in West London and I am looking to recruit new members. All ages/ bikes welcome. We organise rideouts every weekend, and some people go out during the week too. More recently we have visited/ ridden to the Chilterns, Cotswolds area, The Mendips, Stonehendge, Surrey, Southend, Brighton, to name a few. This week we went to St.Albans. if anyone is interested in joining us, let me know. Thanks ;)

Update Reply
The Nun @ 10/08/2020 12:10  

Hi I am from Surrey and looking for a group to ride out with

Update Reply
Justin72 @ 10/08/2020 13:39  

Hiya ! Did you contact GiniH

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2020 15:44  

I could be up for a rideout if it fits in with work, only Sundays free at the moment and no weekends away planned.
I'm based in Blackfriars/Waterloo area and tend to go Kent, Surrey and Sussex way.
So west north and east of London would make a nice change for day rides

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 10/08/2020 18:12  

Hi there,
I live in West Kensington and I'm keen to meet with others. The only thing is I'm pretty new to biking and have to get my full A. So currently I ride on Honda CB125F which might be an issue while in the group riding.

But I'm building up milage and gaining experience now by finishing my 12 day ride around Cornwall. 😀

Update Reply
Igytom @ 13/08/2020 16:11  

Hey. It sounds really good. I'm definitely interested.

Update Reply
2WheelsDan @ 13/08/2020 23:32  

@ Igytom That's some riding on a 125. Good on ya 👍

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 14/08/2020 07:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email