MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

South Coast - Hamshire & Sussex

South Coast - Hamshire & Sussex - Forums [Biker Match] South Coast - Hamshire & Sussex - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

South Coast - Hamshire & Sussex

Just to confirm that I still intend to host a small soiree of a select few sophisticated guests on the 23rd Feb Am hoping that those I've already spoken to can still make it - anyone else interested please PM me Crash space is available on a find it basis - there may even be some spare beds !! Biggest problem is parking - so PMs / idea of numbers / any car sharing is all important I will get around to submitting a listing for the Events page today See y'all there !

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 09/02/2008 07:48  

Also reviving another theme - is there still any interest in going to Butlins in Bognor ?? This was my fave http://bigweekends.butlinsonline.co.uk/microsites/bigwe...08-05-09-3

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 09/02/2008 08:50  

sophisticated? I think you've got the wrong site pal

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/02/2008 09:17  

Well you know Im coming to your sophisiticated soiree babe and you know I'll be in the car but Im not stopping the night so I can just park up the road and walk I dont mind xxx Hey Matt I'll have you know we are all sophisticated soiree go'ers on this site!..........................................NOT!!!!! PMSL But then again Stuey does like a good wine!!! As in the alcohol type not the moaning type lol. But then again..... ONly kidding Stu. Ya know I love ya and your great fun to be with

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/02/2008 11:00  

It's now in the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=167

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/02/2008 13:36  

Well you know I will be at this very sophisticatd soiree and going to bring my double blowup bed with sleeping bag looking forward to it hun Mazza xxx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 09/02/2008 16:09  

Bump !

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 11/02/2008 15:08  

Update Reply
Di @ 11/02/2008 15:42  

Cant make it mate sorry. BTW can you PM the insurance company details again please, I've lost them, ta (I know, I'm rubbish).

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 11/02/2008 18:17  

Would love to come and try and be sophisticated, but will be in Spain from Saturday. Have a good one!

Update Reply
shooter @ 13/02/2008 18:04  

Bump

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 16/02/2008 00:26  

Hope this is still on next week going to try and get Bambam and my daughter along too Mazza

Update Reply
Mazza @ 16/02/2008 16:04  

Sorry Stuey.. cant make it bit busy at the mo... Cathc up soon though..

Update Reply
skins @ 17/02/2008 06:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email