MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Get Well Wishes XXXXXX

Get Well Wishes XXXXXX (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Get Well Wishes XXXXXX (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Get Well Wishes XXXXXX

good luck to you all and come back soon xxxx

Update Reply
petervalk @ 07/02/2008 19:19  

Hope you both better real soon xxxx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 07/02/2008 19:54  

Thank You everyone for your kind wishes xxxx I'm a bit sore and tender but well, and ALIVE!! To my good friend Rose who should be there at the hospital right now, hope all goes well hun, and speak to you when you can! Lots of love and hugs to everyone else who's also feeling a bit grotty!! Flame xx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 08/02/2008 03:21  

Best wishes Flame and Bikerchick, sorry for the delay in sending wishes to you both I have sort of been pre occupied.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 08/02/2008 03:56  

Heard from Rose, by text, lol!! Feeling rather rough, but got through the anesthetic ok. Wishing you a speedy recovery hun, so we can chat and laugh again soon! Dips, you're bound to be pre-occupied, you've got a beatiful grand daughter to love and pamper! Bet your thrilled!! xxxx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 08/02/2008 16:23  

glad rose is doin ok flame thanks for lettin us all know xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 08/02/2008 19:30  

get well wishes to rose & hope ur feeling better too flame

Update Reply
nina @ 08/02/2008 20:17  

Glad you're ok B C, cheers for letting us know Red C G, all the best to Freya, hope it's nothing serious

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/02/2008 04:24  

Thanks Kwak still not sure what the problems are with little Freya but she is losing too much weight to now so they are still keeping her in hospital and doing further tests.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/02/2008 06:16  

Thinking of you and your family Dips and sending lots of love and hugs to little Freya Will keep you all in my thoughts xxx Flame xx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 09/02/2008 09:48  

Pleased you're home BC even if you have got enough drugs to start your own Pharmacy!! Rest your voice for a couple of days, no opera singing, ok??? Flame xx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 09/02/2008 09:52  

Freya is now home and they are just going to keep an eye on here and she has to go back for a check up and possibly more tests on Wednesday. Glad your doing ok and Flame. Get well wishes to Witchiest. hope you weren't just pretending to be poorly so Ellie would do the spuds.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 10/02/2008 07:29  

Glad to hear little Freya at home Dips, lets hope things will settle down for her soon, poor bairn!! Get well soon Jen, hope its nothing serious hun, and thanks for the jokes, I've had a right laugh at them!! Flame xxx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 10/02/2008 07:57  

BIG Thankyou to all you lovely people who have sent me great get well wishes through the Forum/pms.XXXXXXXXXX Thanks to Flame who is keeping me laughing even though it is KILLING ME! Remember the SHIRES Flame pmsl! Still in absolute agony, but you cant keep me away! I'M BACK!!!!!!!X

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 13/02/2008 14:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email