MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Littering and the law

Littering and the law (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Littering and the law (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Littering and the law

Please accept my apologies folks but I'm going to have to abort operation mass extermination.
It seems I was looking at the wrong legal guidance, to wit the 'Prevention of Damage by Pests Act 1949' which deals with the control of vermin.
It seems that the peasants in question are technically of the genus Homo and may even be AMH (anatomically modern humans). Personally I doubt this, but until proven otherwise they are to be classed as homo sapiens and we're not allowed to shoot them.
If they really are human they have obviously spent many generations in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 07/06/2020 20:45  

Rat poison it is then.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2020 22:20  

That is a terrible shame, I was hoping to get my FAC granted on the strength of littering vermin control.

Update Reply
Double six @ 07/06/2020 23:18  

Can we not all just re-enact Agincourt then..?.i do realise this will mean importing French Knights in some quantity,but as the quarantine question seems to be suitably vague,any BM members P&O staff..?
I'll start stockpiling arrows...:)>>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/06/2020 09:34  

Steve- not allowed just because they may be human? Where's the 'can do' attitude that made this country great?!

Update Reply
Gallowglass @ 10/06/2020 14:20  

Surely there must be a simple pointer for classification?
How about if their knuckles touch the ground when they stand erect ?(!!!)
Although,then you're including teenage males, Millwall supporters,and Neaderthals into the mix...:/

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/06/2020 16:00  

Actually Jinx, I raced a Rob North T150 for several seasons and the seating position suggests that description might apply to Rob North as well.

Ended up having a "Booster cushion" made!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 10/06/2020 17:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email