MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

How ya doin!?

How ya doin!? - Forums [Biker Match] How ya doin!? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

How ya doin!?

Hi all!!
Joined your brilliant site a couple of days ago so saying hi! I’m from Wolverhampton, been riding for more years than I care to remember and currently own a Yamaha MT09. Looking for people interested in rides out in the West Midlands area (Bridgnorth especially), I think I’d class my riding as progressive. Happy to chat to anyone message me.
Cheers
Mark

Update Reply
markbp70 @ 12/05/2020 12:56  

Welcome to BM not much happening at the min due to the situation out there but there is still hope for stuff later on including a couple of camps we have planned for later in the year

Update Reply
JP @ 12/05/2020 15:36  

Hi Mark, JP's post says it all....not much happening in the bike world at the moment. Welcome to the club..the events listings are very good but not currently..lol...chatroom is worth a visit..The MT09 is an interesting choice a local guy has one and is always singing its praises..The cafe at Bridgnorth was my last run out a couple of weekends before the world turned upside down and life got put on hold...very ace cafe atmosphere..maybe see you there...er..next year ?..stay safe.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2020 15:57  

Thanks for the welcome guys! Yeah Kawasakitrev1 i was often at the Quatt cafe in Bridgenorth I fact I used to go to school with Karen the owner at Kinver High school lol. The MT09's up for a replacement...I'm thinking of a Z1000SX in green obviously :-)

Update Reply
markbp70 @ 12/05/2020 19:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email