MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Site maintenance: 7th Feb

Site maintenance: 7th Feb - Forums [Biker Match] Site maintenance: 7th Feb - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Site maintenance: 7th Feb

Hi guys
Site went down earlier today because a service password had expired and killed some things. The password should never have expired.
I need to restart the servers to make sure they're all healthy again, but I'm going to take the opportunity to also install updates and patches.

This will result in the site going offline sometimes for maybe a few seconds to a few minutes.

Please just copy any message BEFORE you post it. If posting fails, you can always paste your message again when the site comes back up.

I will remove the red warning at the top of the site ONLY when EVERYTHING has finished updating. Until that message stops popping up (on every page change) you should assume the site could go down momentarily at any time of the day.

Thanks for your understanding
-Matt

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/02/2020 13:20  

Hi Matt, while you are maintaining.. I keep writing long messages , then push send and it says "some parameters not met , I don't know what paste is so I lose the lot. Its very frustrating . What parameters am I to meet to not get this to happen. Best John.

Update Reply
E Type Racer @ 07/02/2020 14:34  

Hi mate
You highlight your text (CTRL+A) and copy (CTRL+C).
Then if it doesn't post, refresh your screen after a few seconds and make sure the site is working.
If it is, paste the text back into the box and repost it (CTRL+V).

Keys for phones, Apple Macs etc you'll have to find out yourself, sorry. These are the standard keys for PCs

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi Matt, while you are maintaining.. I keep writing long messages , then push send and it says "some parameters not met , I don't know what paste is so I lose the lot. Its very frustrating . What para...

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/02/2020 17:53  

Matt, for phone users they just press on the text box (the one I'm typing this in) and the words cut, copy, paste,and select all, should appear.

Choose 'select all' and then choose 'copy' and then refresh the page or close it and reopen it , then press 'paste' into the text box.

Once you've copied the text it will be there until you copy something else.

Hope that helps.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/02/2020 21:10  

Yea that's what I also do but I dunno if it's the same for all phones. Apple always do things differently lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/02/2020 15:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email