MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Mallory Park to host 2008 British MotoX Grand Prix

Mallory Park to host 2008 British MotoX Grand Prix - Forums [Biker Match] Mallory Park to host 2008 British MotoX Grand Prix - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Mallory Park to host 2008 British MotoX Grand Prix

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Mallory Park will host this year's British Motocross Grand Prix and is set to sign an agreement which will see the event return to the Friendly Circuit for a further three years. World Championship racing at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Mallory</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Park</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> is just one of the big changes taking place at the midlands based circuit.<o:p></o:p> The venue has already started work on improved viewing for spectators and safety for competitors on the road circuit. A Rallycross/Supermoto track is being factored into the changes and the all-new British Motocross GP track layout will take the place of the current motocross circuit.<o:p></o:p> Phone: 01455 842931 E-mail: info@mallorypark.co.uk <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/01/2008 11:38  

Dont ya think Mallory's a bit flat for motoX? I thought ya needed a few bumps and stuff.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 25/01/2008 16:07  

I wouldn't know, I aint ever been so aint got a clue what Mallory is like lol. It's just another news article for inclusion in the newsletter.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/01/2008 17:22  

I can remember going to watch the Motox grand prix at Farley Castle had some of the biggest stepped drops I had ever seen, so I guess they will have to make the track from scratch, be interesting to see.

Update Reply
Scary @ 25/01/2008 17:30  

Mallory park is at the moment a tarmac race curcuit with a big pond in the middle. spose the could drain the lake.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 25/01/2008 18:38  

The MX track was being built in late 2006, it's the other side of the track opposite the pits, on the outside not in the middle where the lake is. They'd built some quite big jumps into it when I took a look at it last year.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 25/01/2008 19:03  

well anyone thats going knows where to come for a cuppa or to camp in the garden...as i am a mere 3 miles away from mallory...

Update Reply
witchiest @ 06/02/2008 14:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email