MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Goatee or not Goatee,that is the question....

Goatee or not Goatee,that is the question....  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Goatee or not Goatee,that is the question....  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Goatee or not Goatee,that is the question....

No !!! I want a well hung hunky provider with a goatie and a Sprint ST!!!! lol

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/01/2008 07:59  

well scary....am sure i will have a goatee in a couple of weeks....but i dont have an st(damn it!)only got an fj1200 1tx an fj1200 3cv and an fj1100 in bits......so close....but yet so far!!

Update Reply
actionman @ 24/01/2008 08:09  

You didn't comment on all my requirements AM??? LOL

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/01/2008 08:18  

I don't like long beards, thick or straggly, I prefer close-to-the-face beards. However not every man suits a beard. Show folks a pic of you with a beard and ask their opinion, decide what to do by the responses you get., or ya could just please yourself...that's the safest bet. lol With regard to HEAD hair, deffo no pony tail when crown is bereft of hair. Keep hair clean whether it's long or short. If hair is totally grey it looks better short. (Have ya noticed how many men's profiles say brown hair/dark hair and yet it's clear when ya meet 'em, or see their pic, that their hair is deffo more grey than coloured?) Specsavers? Not washing at all is a deffo no-no. Deodorant isn't negotiable, unless the wearer is allergic!! WEAR IT!! But wash first cos stale B O masked by deo' is a barf-inducer Aftershave/perfume mm tricky one, some smells, even so-called pleasant ones, make me wanna barf; also I'm allergic to certain cosmetics. Best to be cautious and not wear too much aftershave/perfume for a first date, then take it from there.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/01/2008 08:23  

wish some women i dance with wouldnt eat garlic b4 comin out,an some spanish women i dance with are a bit negligent in the underarm hygeine dpt!clean slightly musky sweat is a turn on,but not a week old![forgot women dont sweat they glow!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 09:10  

Oh gawd yes garlic breath is gross!! that and B O I remember from my time living in Gibraltar. Perhaps because they ate so much garlic they couldn't smell how bad their body odour was? Unfortunately for me my sense of smell is excellent so times any pong by about 50

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/01/2008 10:04  

i remember french students[female!!] in weymouth yrs ago with garlic breath, underarm hair, sexy when clean but that was rare!! an no bikini's either! how they manage to reproduce is anyones guess!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 10:28  

well scary,i'm a gentleman....so i couldnt possibly comment further.....i knew i shouldve gone to the south-west meet,

Update Reply
actionman @ 24/01/2008 11:28  

scary has strict entry rules mate are yu sure you can meausure up!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 11:43  

TM it's a good job I haven't got a filthy mind I could of taken that last post very personally. PMSL XXXXX

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/01/2008 11:46  

who knows TM,no-one mentioned an exact measurment?.....oh,and i do like the smell of garlic.

Update Reply
actionman @ 24/01/2008 11:49  

i meant the rules of the SW meet!!you people have a one track mind!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 11:59  

Really TM I think we all know how your mind works by now!!!! LOL xxx

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/01/2008 12:03  

set a thief to catch a thief!!XX

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 12:08  

Have ya noticed how many men's profiles say brown hair/dark hair and yet it's clear when ya meet 'em, or see their pic, that their hair is deffo more grey than coloured? No way could I claim my hair's brown or dark. But it's mine, all mine! Used to have a goatee, and there's various pix of me wearing it on serious mountains like the Eiger and Mont Blanc. But I still didn't look 'ard - more like an off-duty maths teacher

Update Reply
Wills @ 24/01/2008 12:47  

trouble is you are open to comments like m....face!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 13:02  

Evening all! Dave has grown a goatee now and i love it! I think they are really sexy on a man, and def like a hairy chest too (on a bloke of course! LOL!)

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 24/01/2008 13:05  

I think AM what you have to remember is the most sexiest of people are the ones who are most comfortable in their own skin!!! xxxx

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/01/2008 13:19  

Notice i'm saying nothing here!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2008 14:02  

oh thats ok then....my skin fits perfectly!

Update Reply
actionman @ 24/01/2008 14:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email