MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Goatee or not Goatee,that is the question....

Goatee or not Goatee,that is the question....  - Forums [Biker Match] Goatee or not Goatee,that is the question....  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Goatee or not Goatee,that is the question....

weather it be noble'r in the eyes of men(and women),to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous facial hair........hee hee! well,am in two minds about growing one,i had one for a few months last year,but one of my daughters said"it makes you look 'ard' ",so i shaved it off....ive now had a request from a friend to re-grow it as she thinks they are 'cute'....so wich is it....ard or cute....I will be taking all comments on-board,and the re-growth starts today.

Update Reply
actionman @ 24/01/2008 02:49  

Yeah go for it. Im biased as my gorgeous fella has one and he looks very sexy!!!!! So just do it and be 'ard and cute!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2008 03:27  

Think they're quite becoming myself too action man, I go with B1200G's comment.... be 'ard but cute!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 24/01/2008 03:39  

good mines comin back,i looked like a spud without it!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 05:16  

I must say, there is something about a goatee (ye olde tickling stick ), and either a shaved head, or my personal fave....... long hair, shaved at the top with a very long goatee, Pwhoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! In my personal experience, most fellas with goatees may look 'well 'ard' but their as soft as a teddy bear underneath their hard exterior !(allowing for the odd exception of course!) Bring on the goateeee!!!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/01/2008 05:21  

at my age i dont look ard! but distinguished!jus call me proff!a few peeps have said i look like a axe murderer without the goatee!!!! years ago i became one of the first in weymouth to shave my balding head[it was only done by young skinheads] people would step aside an stare an it was a talkin point but now it is common an goin bald is no longer a real worry as you can look forward to a whole new look which is so much better than the comb over an the girls dont seem to mind,some of the worst womannisers i have known are shavedhead baldies!![not me though!!] now some girl is goin to say she likes comb overs!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 05:33  

Personally I prefer a much shorter neater beard/goatee...I don't like the long ZZ Top beard...a definite no no! With respects to hair...I have always had a bit of a thing with men with gorgeous long dark hair, obviously well cared for, one thing I can't stand is a man with a bald spot and long hair especially in a ponytail...no that's the time for it coming off...never had a guy with a bald head..so I don't know about their virility... I do know that a 6ft 3" idonis with long black hair to die for was very good at making babies!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 24/01/2008 06:03  

I've had the same problem TM comb overs not good!! LOL As for goaties I think AM it's up to you hun your the one having to do the maintenance and be happy with it, I just like my men to be as hairy as possible...lol. Less chance of looking like a pair of tits then...(private joke) Hee hee hee

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/01/2008 06:06  

nothin wrong with a pair o' tit's! so its neanderathal retard for yu then scary?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 06:16  

Definate no-no for the ZZTop look, urghhhhh! I too like my men as hairy as possible tho stop at a hairy back

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/01/2008 06:26  

I agree N68....love them hairy...but only if they take good care of themselves and the secret fellas is to smell GORGEOUS! That is a definite turn on...HOWEVER most fellas I have met have not quite got the hang of this last point either failing to maintain standards by not using anything....or the extreme opposite...wearing too much and being overpowering...or wearing the wrong kind of stuff that makes you want to be sick...HINT FELLAS get a woman to help with this side of things!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 24/01/2008 06:30  

PMSL TM that does sound like most of my ex's xxxx

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/01/2008 06:30  

davidos cool water,or hugo boss will that make up for no hair bc?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 06:31  

davidof!!!! my boy used to swamp imself in lynx does anyone like that stuff?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 06:33  

"What will make up for no hair"??? A very large.......

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/01/2008 06:47  

WALLET!!! LOL

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/01/2008 06:48  

Must admit - Goatee's can be cool - however it depends on who's wearing it! lol - some men suit them, some men dont! Shaved heads - oooo yep, although nice long hair - yep aswell..comb overs YEEEUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! Now then as for being hairy all over NO WAY!!!!!!!!! really not into guys with too much chest hair & deffinately NO backhair!!..as for everywhere else, that should be trimmed! But yep - agree that Men should smell nice! - Issey Miyake is one of my faves for blokes.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 24/01/2008 06:55  

money does make women blind to a few imperfections!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 07:00  

That also works for men aswell TM!!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/01/2008 07:13  

good borin provider or well hung hunky no good!that is the question for girls,for men think Jordan!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 07:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email