MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Customer service

Customer service - Forums [Biker Match] Customer service - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Customer service

I use my bike every day, everywhere, and recently bought a full face Shoei helmet for the winter and as a spare. I also have an open face four year old Schuberth for the summer.

The brand new Shoei has a pinlock insert, which misted up totally in heavy rain on the motorway, and had to be wiped (obviously helps to be able to see traffic on a motorway) and was marked. The four year old Schuberth had the sun visor stick closed.

Schuberth had me send the helmet to them (via Sportsbikeshop), and replaced the mechanism free of charge. Shoei had me take the helmet back to J&S, who said the pinlock didn't fit properly and suggested I buy a new one for my four day old lid. Shoei 'customer service' couldn't be less interested.

Anyone care to take a guess whose services and products I shall be using in the future?

Update Reply
Gallowglass @ 14/07/2019 11:49  

I had a problem with my shoei after about 9 months the complete visor came off on the motorway took it back to streetbike. They contacted shoei who had new visor pin lock and both mounting points replaced free of charge. May have been js taking the piss

Update Reply
JP @ 14/07/2019 12:20  

Thanks, could be.

Update Reply
Gallowglass @ 15/07/2019 14:07  

Most lids only come pin lock ready and the pin lock visor is extra, So I'll go with JP and say J&S are taking the Michael.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 15/07/2019 18:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email