MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Wanted m: superbike rider wanting a pillion to go to watch racing

Wanted m: superbike rider wanting a pillion to go to watch racing - Forums [Biker Match] Wanted m: superbike rider wanting a pillion to go to watch racing - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Wanted m: superbike rider wanting a pillion to go to watch racing

How blooming hard can it be just to find a good guy who’s looking for a pillion to go and watch the racing at the usual places, Cadwell, Donnington etc..and who knows we might even get to go out as a couple eventually if things work out... think I’ve given up on here as there doesn’t seem to be any guys living near me who are roughly the same age etc as me and looking for the same🥺 x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2019 19:30  

Well said, but very hard, there is no one local to me either. You should have them queuing up 😀

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2019 20:17  

Hope you find someone Bee, sometimes its good to have a chat on forums or chatroom or go to group meet-ups, there's a real nice friendly bunch of folk on here, check out the events pages for stuff going on and there even is a 'request a pilly lift' thread/option too x

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 21/05/2019 20:21  

Hi Bee. I go to the races on my own if there's no one to go with. I love the atmosphere and the racing. There's always someone to chat to and you never know who you might meet.

Update Reply
smiler 2964 @ 21/05/2019 21:19  

It’s similar fir us guys tbh. We often don’t even get a reply when sending messages.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2019 21:27  

hi Bee very surprised you haven't got a bloke good looking girl down to earth suppose its not too much to ask for is it , chin up like Dee said try some forums and open chat room you never know , if I am out your way will shout you for a coffee if you like

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2019 06:38  

Beefordbiker, If I was nearer you could have gone on the back of one of mine, but 280 miles is a bit of a trek. Unless I was riding up to Croft or Knockhill that is.

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 22/05/2019 08:26  

Distance - it's the curse of the interweb, always teasing you with things you can't have:)
The ones that you'd like to spend more time are always too many counties away. Tardis anyone?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2019 08:48  

^^^ LOL

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 22/05/2019 11:08  

I go everywhere on my own these days lol, as mentioned they should be queuing up for you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2019 19:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email