MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Ladies biker jeans

Ladies biker jeans - Forums [Biker Match] Ladies biker jeans - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Ladies biker jeans

Hi girls, can anybody recommend a make of ladies biker jeans that are not low waisted & a good fit for long slim legs? I have tried at least a dozen pairs & all have been useless. Cheers

Update Reply
pilly @ 22/04/2019 16:47  

Hi Pilly, have you tried RST ? I really rate their gear and so does a lady biker I know.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2019 17:40  

I'm not a girl (obvs...), but this exact discussion just happened on a local FB group.
The consensus came down heavily in favour of Moto Girl leggings, which apparently are also higher waist then the GoGirl ones. And apparently also true to size from comments the ladies made.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2019 20:15  

try this company https://www.ladybiker.co.uk

Update Reply
dubs @ 22/04/2019 21:08  

MotoGirl Moto Aramid Leggings (look like skinny black jeans) do up to 33" leg with high waist. £130ish.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/04/2019 21:14  

Hi Pilly, have a look at Bull-it Fury jeggings. Very high waisted and slim fitting. I'm a 32" inside leg and the regular length is way long enough. They come with knee armour and I bought the hip armour seperately. Very stretchy and comfy. About £139 and £15 for hip pads .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2019 23:13  

Have you tried Hood?

Update Reply
Gallowglass @ 23/04/2019 06:52  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Have you tried Hood?

I'm on my 2nd pair of Hood jeans (though the first ones are still perfect) and I have to say they are just brilliant riding wear.
So good that I haven't worn my leather trousers for years, though I did get them out and try them on the other day
Though I probably should have put a shirt on first, as with the braces I looked like someone from the Village People....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2019 08:04  

ROFLMAO 😂😂😂😂😂

Quote:

Quote:
Though I probably should have put a shirt on first, as with the braces I looked like someone from the Village People....

🎼🎤Young man, there's no need to feel down🎶🎵

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/04/2019 10:51  

Thanks guys for the tips😁. By the way, on my bucket list is a friendly ride out on a Rocket lll, if anybody can oblige??? Cheers

Update Reply
pilly @ 24/04/2019 19:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email