MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Doing something different or new this year. ?

Doing something different or new this year. ? - Forums [Biker Match] Doing something different or new this year. ? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Doing something different or new this year. ?

Hi So easy to get into a rut, same things year after year, same self doubt ? Should I do ..... ?? You know how it goes.

So yes now I have decided to do something that I have always fancied all my life but kidded myself, i guess, that i never had the opportunity, blaming it on work, time, money............ etc

This Wednesday I have my first Guitar lesson. Local lady does them so going to give it a go, see if i like it or feel it's something i can do.

Anyone else going down a similar path ?

AJ

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 07/01/2019 18:34  

Do my cbt.
Have piano lessons.
Watch this space

Good luck with the guitar 🎸 lessons AJ

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2019 19:33  

Something even crazier for me. Someone gave me one of those litter picking sticks, so on the way to the tip this morning, I litter picked down this lane i go down regularly, took me 10 mins to fill my spare black bag i had in the car. Majority of stuff was drink cups, empty crisp packets and plastic bottles and containers. Looks great now for the 100 yds i did. Point being it obviously all stuff thrown from cars which is bloody disgraceful. That said i found it very therapeutic and also got complemented by a couple for 'having a go' Might have another go next month.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 08/01/2019 19:48  

Ha I came down the country lane where i 'had my go' Someone has totally de-littered the rest. Sometimes just takes one person to start something.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 11/01/2019 06:43  

Good for you, as you say, sometime it just takes someone to start.
Nothing new for me, but I'm looking to find a new line dance club/class to get back to as I miss my dancing having stopped jiving some 4-5 years ago.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 12/01/2019 16:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email