MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

leathers repair

leathers repair - Forums [Biker Match] leathers repair - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

leathers repair

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a leathers repairer in or around the DISS area. does anyone no of anyone. I'd be much obliged . cheers.

Update Reply
Axle Tramp @ 14/12/2018 11:00  

Check out "saddlers" they should be able to do repairs to your leathers as well as horse saddles.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2018 11:10  

Hideout Leathers - in between Cambridge & Haverhill. Can recommend them, first class service.

https://www.hideout-leather.co.uk/repairs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2018 11:28  

Not a clue in Diss but just may be worth checking out your nearest J&S etc. Tanya at J&S Doncaster gave me the number of a lady who makes appt with you then comes into store, measures you n takes your leathers to make them fit properly, she then brings them back to store n checks they are a good fit. She also does repairs. Could be worth a try!

Failing that check out local cobblers. The one in the village does leatherwork and regularly has full leathers, trousers n jackets hung up awaiting collection. I know Stu took one of his sports bike boots for a zip replacing. Came back, couldn't tell it wasn't the original one 👍

Good luck, if you haven't already sorted it!😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/12/2018 10:43  

Ann Summers does a nice line in leather lol.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 15/12/2018 11:45  

I'd echo Panuno's recommendation of hideout. Good service when last I used them (I tend towards textiles these days).

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2018 00:14  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I'd echo Panuno's recommendation of hideout. Good service when last I used them (I tend towards textiles these days).

Update Reply
Axle Tramp @ 23/12/2018 22:28  

thanks MM850 I have called them , looks good. these are race leathers. I wear . textiles on the road ,more comfort.

Update Reply
Axle Tramp @ 23/12/2018 22:31  

I'm planning to send my Lewis Leathers Monza jacket to these people for repairs. They seem to have a good reputation, so I'll let you know how I get on with them. http://www.bysonleather.co.uk/index.htm

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2019 20:00  

Send me a picture of what needs repairing. Tell u if I can do it n price. Otherwise hideout, made all my custom gear, top notch.

Update Reply
Emcee @ 21/03/2019 12:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email