MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

2019 Events

2019 Events (3) - Forums [Biker Match] 2019 Events (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

2019 Events

Bit early to say, but if all goes well for me, I'd be 👍

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 16/12/2018 18:37  

Def be doing a Lower Lode Camp, probably earlier in the year this time round.

I shall look into the possibility of a Pilly Day as well :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/12/2018 16:45  

Hoping to get too as many as poss next already got permission to do the Scotland week and the rally with a chalet will be keeping my eyes open . Lower lode and bar mouth are deffo on the radar

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 19/12/2018 23:45  

Barmouth and lower lode both on just need to sort dates for both I think Barmouth will be in September

Update Reply
JP @ 20/12/2018 11:46  

September not good for me so will have to give Barmouth a miss, which is a shame. Limited to school holidays unless within reasonable biking distance:(

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 26/12/2018 23:54  

howdy folks , i go to a rally in Germany around May 15th/16th anyone is welcome to join us , sailing harwich/Hook of Holland then aprox 200 miles ,

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 28/12/2018 15:19  

Hi everyone. I'm a newish newbie. Just popping by to say hello. Hoping to make some new friends and get on some meets/rallies/rideouts etc
I don't ride yet, but have been a happy pilly for 10 years. I'm hoping to do my cbt in 2019...fingers crossed I won't fail miserably...but if I do, I'm a great pilly 😊

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/12/2018 10:49  

I could be up for some of these, I'll have to decide nearer the time.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/12/2018 21:57  

I'd potentially be up for the barmouth and black mountains trip, depends on dates of course!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/12/2018 08:43  

Hoping to sort out a few ride outs out as well, somewhere were there is ice cream obviously :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/01/2019 10:28  

Maybe i'll put Lake Vrnwy on again, as i missed last years one. Matlock is on events now.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 11/01/2019 06:49  

Barmouth camp and lower lode camp are both awaiting confirmation of dates from site owners pilly day should have a date in the next fortnight + more to follow

Update Reply
JP @ 23/01/2019 09:32  

As Im in Weardale Co Durham I will organise some ride outs in and around my area in the Durham dales (Weardale), Northumberland and Cumbrian areas all on my doorstep. And of course a bit further south Teesdale and North Yorkshire tan hill Hawes area.
Standby I'll get my calender organised.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2019 07:56  

Barmouth camp is Aug bank holiday all welcome nice site flattish ground and only a 5 min walk to the pub

Update Reply
JP @ 03/02/2019 17:51  

Hi guys, been trying to add this event to the calendar, but it won't let me because there's no email address on the website.
So here's a link to Conwy Clubs website where all the details of this longstanding rally can be found. I've never done it, but it's definitely one for all you hardcore winter ralliers lol

conwymotorcycleclub.org.uk

"The Conwy and District Motorcycle Club started the Dragon Rally in 1960 and it takes place in winter in the beautiful mountains of Snowdonia, North Wale and serves as a meeting place for motorcyclists all over the Continent"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2019 22:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email