MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Xmas at Squires.

Xmas at Squires. - Forums [Biker Match] Xmas at Squires. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Xmas at Squires.

Is Daphne organising the customary xmas lunch this year?

Update Reply
Double six @ 28/10/2018 09:49  

I don't know D6, I do know she has a lot going on (well she did have when I spoke to her last at KCs wedding).

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/10/2018 10:06  

Can you find out or can someone near to Squires organise this [ I want excuse to come over and see you lot over there ] and I am a bit far away to just drop in n try unfortunately
Either at Squires or an alternative location, as know you not greatest fan in there Linds lol

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 28/10/2018 10:53  

QM, you can stay over at mine, two spare bedrooms (with beds ... now that's a bonus innit?!) You are always welcome, you know that.

Im sure someone will organise something, there's plenty of time. The clocks have only just changed 😉👍

It's the food that doesn't agree with me Martin. As I'm not really eating atm it's not going to be a problem. I can always show up n drink water! Lol.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/10/2018 13:01  

I would be interested in coming up for a Christmas dinner with the Northern members if someone is sorting it out

Update Reply
JP @ 29/10/2018 10:35  

Is this a Northern ritual that I need to wangle an invite to?

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 01/11/2018 23:38  

T'was an annual get together organised by a veteran member susi, she couldn't organise one last year for personal reasons and I havent seen her for a while so didnt know if there is one this year. If it isnt already sorted it might be a bit too late to arrange anything at this point in time.
I dont have time or the patience to organise something like this so it isnt something I will attempt.

Update Reply
Double six @ 02/11/2018 02:01  

Last year we did meet up but nothing was formally put in place.

Anyone who wanted to eat did so in the bottom bar/restaurant (I use the term loosely!) 😉. Whilst the rest of us sat chatting n extracting the micky out of each other, and putting the world to rights (surrounded by coffee n tea cups) to the right of the main door as you walk in. 😁

Let's just choose a date and do the same again (I would prefer early December as things get hectic nearer to Christmas). No 'invite to be wangled' 😂 just turn up everyone welcome.

My suggestion for date:
Sunday 9th December 2018 from noon.

Unless, of course, anyone wants to try to organise something more formal? I don't want to step on anyone's toes. 😊

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/11/2018 07:07  

If I can get a lift I'll be there 😁

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/11/2018 08:23  

Lindsay Please put it up on events as an "informal get together" that way people can make their own arrangements for food .That date is great for me . I will PM you and chat later if you don't mind

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 02/11/2018 15:35  

No problem at all QM. 😉👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/11/2018 17:07  

Sounds like a plan to me

Update Reply
JP @ 03/11/2018 06:08  

You know me and 'plans' JP. They usually go off on a tangent rather quickly 😊 especially if alcohol is involved, that's why it was a 'suggestion'😉

Squires, Sunday 9th December 2018 from noon 'til last one leaves.

No 'invite to be wangled' 😂 just turn up, everyone welcome.

Please remember this is an informal gathering of BM members to catch up/meet mates and new members before the festive season kicks off.

Can I suggest that if you would like a Christmas/Roast Dinner you contact Squires direct to ask whether you need to book. They do get busy on Sundays especially in the run up to Christmas. 🎄🎅

See you on Sunday 9th December 2018!

*will be on events page soon QM*👍😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/11/2018 10:55  

Thanks for adding this to the calendar Lindsay 👍

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/11/2018 18:22  

No problem at all Sandi. Don't forget folks, if you are planning on attending, put your face on the events calendar, so that we know who we are looking out for. 👍

See ya Sunday 9th December 2018🎄

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/11/2018 06:09  

Not working this date so could quite well put in an appearance, although work commitments could change that at this time of year.

Update Reply
Double six @ 05/11/2018 02:56  

Fingers crossed D6, will be great to see you, again. Although you've had your Dead Fly quota for this year😉😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/11/2018 07:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email