MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

leaving

leaving - Forums [Biker Match] leaving - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

leaving

I think it is time for me to leave as not had any decent messages

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2018 09:13  

I feel the same way but i'll wait until i've used up my 30 quid :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2018 10:34  

As with everything, you get out what you put in.
And it's worth staying for the active social side

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2018 10:43  

Its an active site. If you dont get involved you wont get any messages. And at 2 posts on the forum no one is going to get to know you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2018 10:52  

Depends what you are looking for, this is a very active social site for bike rides, rallies etc. I have been on here years and made some great mates!!! (And no I'm not new member in case you wondering, just deleted old profile recently and made new one) I have had invitations from loads of people on here and opportunities to go to rallies, parties etc, stay online and go in chat room or post on forums and get to know some peeps, honestly its worth it, there are lots of lovely folk on here :) :) :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 05/09/2018 12:34  

I do dislike that expression 'you get out what you put in'. Not always.
I've been a member for 12 years, early part of that I had my own bike, and for several years I was the admin for the BM calendar, the old one not the current one. Contrary to what others believe/ think I put a lot of hours in, searching the internet to check the details of events and approving those the members submitted.

Since I became bikeless, apart from when I was dating for just under2 years, I have to request lifts to any of the events. That rarely happens.
When it does I only get one ride.

Admittedly, when I first joined I was unemployed and on the basic benefit so could only contribute the cost of a cuppa, which some folk didn't seem to mind. Since then my circumstances changed ( I got cancer, now gone) and so my benefits were raised, which means I am able to contribute a little more than a cuppa.

A lot of folk expect instant relationships, when they join a dating site, give it time.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/09/2018 13:37  

I'm not sure what you mean by 'decent messages'. Have you been having indecent ones?

Update Reply
Gallowglass @ 05/09/2018 14:21  

As has already been said, if you are visible on the site, posting in threads, waffling in the chat room and attending events, you will get a lot of messages and make scores of new friends.
I appreciate that if you are unsure or a wee bit shy this may prove difficult but it has to be worth a go :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/09/2018 14:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email