MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Anyone else having same problem?

Anyone else having same problem? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone else having same problem? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Anyone else having same problem?

No problem on the old site but on the new site nada.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 26/10/2018 14:54  

Morning I've been struggling with the same issue for the past week or so. I send PMs and don't get a notification that I have a response. Most responses are made within a few minutes.

Unless I constantly refresh and check my inbox I am unaware of a response.

Sometimes the blue 'New Messages!' Banner pops up and I will have several PMs sitting there. Even though I'd checked a few minutes earlier. It's a tad frustrating.

As the thread says;
"Anyone else having the same problem?"

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/11/2018 10:27  

Does any body else have a problem with them emogy things on their lap top.I can't get em.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 03/11/2018 11:22  

Sorry I can't answer that one Blue, as use mobi.

Does anyone else have problems when swiping through 'Notifications' (on mobile)? If I hesitate for more than a nano second, I end up opening up profiles. It's getting a tad embarrassing, as I seem to land on the same profiles each time. (Sorry folks, it's not intentional)

I think my swiping technique could do with some improvement! Is there some sort of course I can attend? 😳 Or is it, as I fear, a lost cause due to age and senility?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/12/2018 11:25  

Am I the only one suffering from lag when it comes to pictures loading on online profiles page? I don't have this problem on any other site on the web, like fartbreak and yourlube so I doubt it will be my device at fault.

Update Reply
Double six @ 06/12/2018 08:25  

Lindsay I have a similar problem, the New Messages banner at the top of page doesn't show up when I first log on, it appears moments later.

To all: Matt is having problems with his eyes at the moment and cannot do any programming, please be patient.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/12/2018 16:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email