MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Staying Logged In

Staying Logged In - Forums [Biker Match] Staying Logged In - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Staying Logged In

I accidentally do this sometimes.
I access the site on both the laptop and the phone, and on the lappy it's always easy to log out.

But often when I log out on the phone, at the next time when I go to log in I find that I'm already signed in, despite having logged out.
Little bug perhaps?

I'm sure I'm not alone with this, when I go to the "who's online" page it seems some are on here 24/7.

And now I can't remember what the point of writing this was:) Blame it on sticky sleepless nights...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2018 11:07  

I wish I had sticky sleepless nights 😌😌😌 pmsl

I sometimes forget to log off as I always use phone but must admit when I do sign out I have to log back in every time....... It doesn't seem to do as per your problemo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2018 11:14  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I wish I had sticky sleepless nights 😌😌😌 pmsl

Mine was entirely due to the heat:)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2018 13:17  

I knew that 😉😁😁.... Well put it this way I assumed you wouldn't announce to the world if it had been otherwise... 😂 😂 😂 lmfaooo.... Then again whatever floats ta boat 😊😊😄😄 pmsl 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2018 18:15  

I am forever falling asleep and still remain logged in on my laptop, 'tis easy for me to forget to log out when I'm half asleep... or drunk lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 15:42  

And now you've got me wondering Panunu..... Coz the last couple days I'm sure I've logged out but on clicking the icon I've gone straight in like I never logged off..... Hmmmm mm 🤔
Pmsl Elizadee

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 16:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email