MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Help section

Help section - Forums [Biker Match] Help section - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Help section

Please can I offer a gentle reminder that there is a help section available (Via the homepage) which must be used before contact us. It is clearly stated on the contact page that we will not respond to emails were the answer can be found within the Help page. We simply do not have the time to respond to the extra emails received daily for help about disabling your profile, removing your details, uploading photos, unsusbcribing, matchmaker alerts, etc. This will save you and us a lot of time. Also, please can I take this opportunity to ask for your input in making the Help section better? What problems did you face when joining the site? What could have been easier for you? Please PM me directly, or drop a note to the Webmaster mailbox via the Contact page. Thanks for your cooperation

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/01/2008 09:32  

Do i have to keep on saying this? WE/I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANYONE WHO HAS NOT READ THE HELP PAGE BEFORE CONTACTING US. I'm sick to the back teeth of people sending me 2,3,4,5,6 emails complaining about me not replying. Theres a big warning on the contact page that says we wont reply! I've made it a LITTLE bigger now, for those who are too blind, ignorant, bone-idle or retarded. See what you think... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/contact.asp If that's not a big enough warning, then I don't know what to do. There's no helping some people, and I'm getting really sick of the emails saying "This the X'th time ive emailed you now, and still no response!" I'm not here to wipe people's backsides. If you want to remove your matchmaker alerts, you do it in the same way that you created the damn alert! If you want to resize your picture, ive written a bloody guide AND given you a link to a free program... it's all in the HELP page! Sorry for ranting, i'm just in a foul mood because I'm sick of working 24/7 now. I need a holiday :-(

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/03/2008 15:44  

So no point askin for a pay rise then......lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2008 16:13  

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/03/2008 16:18  

Try logging in the chatroom and having a good swear - usually helps...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 11/03/2008 16:22  

no i'll get in trouble

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/03/2008 16:58  

we wont tell anyone.....honest guv!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2008 17:54  

Lou - all staff are getting a 50% rise next week, I'm feeling generous. Now let me see, what is an extra 50%.... hahaha

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/03/2008 19:54  

PML @ lou asking for a rise after only just getting the 'job', more bottle than the dairy Matt what's an extra 50% of nothing? That sounds like 'taking the rise' to me

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/03/2008 10:20  

how do I change my password cant see for looking..help keep having to get a new one every time i come on ..need to set my own thanx

Update Reply
Stomper999s @ 18/03/2008 07:44  

its ok done it how stupid am I typical male ..its right in front of my face

Update Reply
Stomper999s @ 18/03/2008 08:13  

lol The events section is going to be overhauled soon, searchable etc. Ill be asking for everyone's input on what new things need to go in.

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/03/2008 08:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email