MENU CONTACT 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Running Slow....

Running Slow.... (1) - Forums [Biker Match] Running Slow.... (1) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Running Slow....

Was on mobi but not all the forum options showed so now switched to laptop, where can get all the forum options.... is anyone else finding the site running on go slow tonight?? Has it been imbibing too much happy juice? Lolol

Update Reply
Catkins @ 10/06/2018 20:01  

I always think it'd down to my poor tinterweb connection..... But yes it ain't half slow on me moby at times chick....

Update Reply
xSuzix @ 10/06/2018 21:25  

Hey oop Suzipoohs, yeah, was most notable on the forums side o thaaangs. Seemed to be waiting an age for things to happen but seems to have picked up a bit. But, as I said, am on laptop now n not mobi.

N still can't get the whole range choice o forum titles on mobi.....

Also, noticed can't seem to delete pix on events... Cos have duplicated the odd pic here n there coupla times on events calendar n don't get option to delete, like you had on the old site. We still a work in progress though.

Update Reply
Catkins @ 10/06/2018 21:44  

I just run slow. Nothing to do with internet (please replace run with walk)

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 10/06/2018 21:45  

Yay, but ye got a sleek, aerodynamic, streamlined bonce, Raggadoodles, all designed for getting you to ye watering holes more pronto. (((XX)))

Update Reply
Catkins @ 10/06/2018 21:47  

Pmsl Rags 😋😋😂🤠🤠
You should be able to see Al forum titles though I think Catkins chick.... 🙄

Update Reply
xSuzix @ 10/06/2018 21:48  

I can on me laptop and on the pooter but not on me mobi....

Update Reply
Catkins @ 10/06/2018 21:52  

And now my mobile has gone annoyingly slow..... I can see zzz 😴 coming soon pmsl

Update Reply
xSuzix @ 10/06/2018 21:55  

Not sure if this is what you mean Cat and related ? Or if I'm barking up the wrong tree and not understanding the site structure 🤔

what I have found, is when you go to all forums. At the top is categories. If you click that, most are green (I think means visible related threads) while some are red ( not visible threads)

If you then click all (to highlight green) all subject related threads appear. I thought, clicking all forums, would highlight every category instantly and straight away🤔

Unless it's something in my personal settings ?

I found this out once, when I posted something. when I returned later, to check for any comments and replies, my thread was not there 🤔🤔

Until I clicked all (categories) green highlight for all and hey presto, my thread was visible 🤔

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 11/06/2018 23:36  

Hey up, Yorkie.
My fault as wasn't clear..... what should have said was when you want to add a new topic on the forums. When you go to start a new topic you are given the choice of six (not the full ten) options. But this limitation, it would appear, is only on mobis as you get the full ten subjects on both laptop n pooter. But yay, thanks for being so helpful. 👌👍

Update Reply
Catkins @ 12/06/2018 03:03  

Ah me see chuck 😁

Got hold of wrong end of stick 😁😂

If it helps the problem I mentioned above, happens on my mobile. Haven't been on BM, for quite awhile, on my laptop.

👍👍😁😁

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 12/06/2018 08:19  

I can't add new forum topics........ At all
I probably ought to message matt

Update Reply
xSuzix @ 12/06/2018 20:13  

Catkins, I've just tried to start a new topic and I'm using my mobile phone, I had the same problem as you, not all forums showing. Rotate the phone and the screen shows ALL forums. ☺️

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/06/2018 16:41  

Cheers for the gen, Sandi. I have just tried that. Twice. Using my Samsung mobi. When rotate mobi to landscape rather than portrait you can see seven options for forums on mobi (not 10) but the three on the end are cut in half with a red line going across. The last three mentioned are Motorcycle News, Motorcycle Racing & Technical Motorcycle Help. So unfortunately, that manouevre didn't work but thank you. 👍

Update Reply
Catkins @ 19/06/2018 17:06  

I've just had a go and I can only see 7 heading options in the "create new topic" area and when I turn phone to landscape I get 8!!
And when I then go further to add a thread under one of these visible headings it gives me no option to actually upload it...........

It's as if the bottom half of screen is cut off....... I'm always on mobile, not got laptop....

Update Reply
xSuzix @ 20/06/2018 10:40  

Well chuffing heck, MATT!!! Help please.
Summats not reight tha knows. LOL.
Catkins' and Suzi's mobile sound more useless than mine. We should start a club for victims of useless mobiles 😂

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2018 17:18  

I know and actually thinking about it I'm gonna message matt coz I've paid for something I ain't getting....... Typical brit just putting up with it....... 😂 😂
I've messaged Mr boss man so hopefully will be resolved finally 😊

Update Reply
xSuzix @ 20/06/2018 20:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email