MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The big ride !!

The big ride !! - Forums [Biker Match] The big ride !! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The big ride !!

Ok , no big deal , I know but as a complete newie , booie rider I am rather chuffed at myself having accomplished my longest treck yet on a two wheeled machine .
Yes people , I set out last Sat morn along with half the rest of the country who inhabit the British Isles and rode all the way , ( non stop , might I add ) , down to our lovely coastal town namely Hastings , around 50 odd miles from dear old Dartford in Kent .
I parked my dream machine , ( one Honda cb 125 F ) , along side other fine machines belonging to , I am sure , equally fine ladies and gentleman from the biking fraternity and set off proudly along the sea front in search of a charming establishment providing weary travellers as I with mouth watering succulent vittles' .
I took the trolly lift up to Fair light glen , enjoyed the lovely view that our fine lord originally created , then had a little rest and a well deserved smoke . Bliss.
A quick sit on the cobbly beach and then the ride home with me old mate , the setting sun.
Just in time for tea.

Update Reply
Stu69 @ 17/04/2018 21:50  

Good for you mate,100 odd miles round trip on a 125 isn't bad going.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 18/04/2018 10:44  

We can see your smile from here :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/04/2018 11:37  

Yayyy Stu.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2018 18:16  

Thanks guys , I am already planning my next ride .

Update Reply
Stu69 @ 18/04/2018 22:06  

You truly are an inspiration. Well done! Please keep us updated on your progress.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2018 15:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email