MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Howdey all

Howdey all - Forums [Biker Match] Howdey all - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Howdey all

Been on here a while i thought id come back update my profile and give it another bash :)

Name's Johnny A highland lad from the Isle of Skye just looking for some like minded lassie for luaghs trips and adventures and who's knows maybe more :D

Update Reply
wulfie @ 19/02/2018 18:20  

Welcome onboard wulfie!

What a fantastic place to live. I'm sure I won't be the only one who would, in a heartbeat, swap with you. You lucky, lucky man!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/02/2018 18:46  

Thanks :) I must be honest the roads are in some state up here just now potholes you could end up in the ditch with so i wouldent so keen to swap just yet haha.

Update Reply
wulfie @ 19/02/2018 19:24  

Well not much has changed since the days of the ferrys i can tell ya that much i remember being on the last ferry over before they opened the bridge i think in 96?

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi wulfie. Welcome.
Went to Isle o Skye years ago afore they built the bridge. Lovely place. But then it is Scottieland n Western Isles are me fave.

Potholes are really bad here at mo. All the bad recent frosts are crumbling the tarmac.

Stay ditch free! ☺

Update Reply
wulfie @ 19/02/2018 19:38  

Hi wulfie, the islands are great, but not for too long l think..welcome to bm..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/02/2018 22:25  

Loved Skye when I was up there for the Shoot The Goose rally last year.

Update Reply
Crossbones Iain @ 19/02/2018 23:37  

Yeah shoot the goose is a fun one shame its always so late in the year its almost always washed away with the rain.

Quote:

Update Reply
wulfie @ 20/02/2018 18:32  

We have done the West Coast for the past few years at the beginning of September. Fabulous roads and beautiful scenery, lovely, warm friendly folk. Every time we have had to 'do Skye'... I can't tell you how much I adore the place. Awesome.

I would recommend that everyone take a week out and visit Skye to experience the sights and sounds. You won't regret it👍😀

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/02/2018 18:33  

Hi Wulfie. I stayed at the Pink Guest House in Portree about 40 years ago. I would recommend it but it's probably changed a bit since then.

Update Reply
Eiron @ 20/02/2018 18:46  

Still there not changed at all mate right next to my local pub the peir hotel :D

Quote:
Hi Wulfie. I stayed at the Pink Guest House in Portree about 40 years ago. I would recommend it but it's probably changed a bit since then.

Update Reply
wulfie @ 20/02/2018 19:12  

Wasn't that bad last year, though was pretty chilly at night. The worst thing about the date of it, is that bloody Ride Across Britain event, which means hundreds of cyclists are causing massive tailbacks between Glasgow and Fort William which add hours onto the journey.

Quote:
Yeah shoot the goose is a fun one shame its always so late in the year its almost always washed away with the rain.

Quote:

Update Reply
Crossbones Iain @ 20/02/2018 19:27  

whasssuppppppppppppppppppp

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/02/2018 10:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email