MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Birmingham night out

Birmingham night out - Forums [Biker Match] Birmingham night out - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Birmingham night out

So is anyone up for a Birmingham night out along the lines of the Northern nights out ? I can do a bit of research and line up some decent pubs, probably ending up on Broad Street. Was thinking of April ? Any night for me as I have now retired from the madness that is IT . Let me know and i'll also have a word with the Midlands contingent. So plenty of time to decide. AJ

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 03/02/2018 10:42  

I'll keep me eye on this one..... And maybe me toe too 😝😝😝

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2018 13:36  

Woohoo AJ in da house! Good to see ya 👋

You thinking around Burpdays time AJ?

There is the Pick Up A Pilly Day on Sunday 29th arranged by BJ & JP 😉

Would be great to catch up again matey! Hope you are enjoying your retirement to the max! 👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/02/2018 08:50  

AJ depending on where your starting off, be more than up for meeting up with folk at the beginning of the evening but would give Broad St part a pass :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/02/2018 10:34  

The night out s have always been good night's.
Nice to see another up and coming so count me in AJ if you need some help let me know x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2018 16:21  

Hi Debs. Had loads going on in my life, so have just rejoined BM even though I don't have a bike just now. So this night out, Fri or Sat (April 16th or 17th) Is this too soon. ? On April 16th in Boldmere (The Lounge), The Schemers are on. This is Jax's favourite band and I have become a convert as have several others. So if your around the Midlands area pop down, great night and free admission. So I wondered about sat night up town (Birmingham)....Would appreciate potential interest over the next few days ? I'm planning a recce some time next week to line up a few pubs. I cant recommend any hotels as I have no knowledge of that, tinterweb being your best bet I would have thought, unless Debs has any ideas/suggestions. ? I'll watch this space, let me know. Also if this is too soon, let me know, can make it after end of May as i'm away in May for a while. Cat fishing on the river Ebro in Spain. AJ

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 22/03/2018 10:14  

Hi I now have some dates to chew over for the Birmingham night out. To bve honest i was waiting for Jax to let me have her availability as she has some good ideas. So if you fancy this, have a look at your diaries for September 1st, 15th, and 29th. Thanks AJ

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 13/04/2018 18:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email