MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Sending messages and their failure

Sending messages and their failure  - Forums [Biker Match] Sending messages and their failure  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Sending messages and their failure

I'm using the old style layout on my phone and when trying to send a message it's hit and miss if the message actually sends. The amount of times that I have typed a lengthy response and it failed to send, leaving just a blank dialogue box has been many. This is so bloody frustrating as you have to retype it and try again . I'm now having to copy the body of the text just incase it fails.... Again. Does anyone have an answer for this annoying problem? Thanks.

Update Reply
freewheeler1973 @ 06/01/2018 09:17  

I wish I had some answer for you ! I can only suggest you try using the new site ?
The old site is being wound down eventually, I believe there are very few functions/features to be brought across to the new site.

Update Reply
555byker @ 06/01/2018 09:25  

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. I guess I need to get my finger out (so to speak) and start coming to terms with this new site.

Update Reply
freewheeler1973 @ 06/01/2018 09:38  

Thanks Cat

Update Reply
freewheeler1973 @ 06/01/2018 16:46  

The problem with sending messages was fixed on both sites some time ago.
If there's an error with some functions on the new site, it's worth checking to see if the old one still works.

An example would be the issue with lift requests on the new site.

They are both linked closely in terms of programing, which can be awkward at times.

I still use the old site more than 90% of the time - because admin staff have to...and I use a desktop PC...so it's more user friendly.

I've had no issues with lost messages for ages.
Sorry to be unhelpful :)

Update Reply
nickscafe @ 07/01/2018 07:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email