MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Z1000SX info please

Z1000SX info please - Forums [Biker Match] Z1000SX info please - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Z1000SX info please

Does anyone here ride a Z100SX?

I'm curious, as much as I don't want to, I have to sell my VFR800 by the end of this year, because of the bloody ULEZ charge in London. And I'm not paying £12 a day to ride to work.

Currently the other option I'm considering is a ZZR1400, but the insurance will probably kill me.

Update Reply
mr christian @ 03/01/2018 20:28  

yes I brought one in 2014,its a great bike ,I also had a VFR but the old 750, the Z1000sx will do everything in a more modern way off your VFR800, insurance is not expensive and running cost the same has your bike ,get the panniers ,they are one key click away from removal /refit and no frames around bike

Update Reply
vr46ninja @ 06/01/2018 13:02  

Hi Christian,
A mate of mine picked his one up a few months back and with all his years of riding different bikes, he said he's never had a bike like it.
If you like the look of it, it's worth thinking about.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 06/01/2018 15:37  

Cheers Ninja/Rag. Actually pulled my VFR up next to one today in a car park, and the Z looked small next to it, which concerned me. BEing 6ft 3, I don't want to look like a bear on a circus bike, but equally prefer the sport/tourer riding position to an adventure like the Versys or Crosstourer.

I guess I'll just need to ride them and find out, but good to know they're well received bikes.

Update Reply
mr christian @ 06/01/2018 23:15  

If you get a z1000 please let us know what you think as they have been on my radar for a while, and it's soon to be time to go bike hunting.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2018 19:52  

Jealous..(me)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2018 19:54  

Buy one!... bought one in April last year... went from someone who did a couple of hundred miles a year to nearly 5000 in 6 months, great bike, love it... oh and 3 of my mates bought them after having a sit on mine, 2 shortys and a lanky lad... lol

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 08/02/2018 20:52  

best sports tourer on the market and excellent bike..and i tested a few and i mean a few

Update Reply
stutts @ 11/02/2018 21:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email