MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New so here goes

New so here goes - Forums [Biker Match] New so here goes - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New so here goes

Just joined and thought i would say hello. Not only new to this site but also new to social media!! Normally known as the "IT special needs employee" so no idea what i`m doing but got myself a bike and intend using it next year. Graham.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2017 22:11  

Hi Graham, nice to 'meet' ya, you like bikes so that's all that matters :), Some lovely folks on here and many near you so you will get a chance to get some meet ups and ride outs etc, welcome :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2017 22:31  

Hi Graham and welcome. You'll soon get the hang of things

Update Reply
She11 @ 28/12/2017 22:39  

Thank you ElizaDee and She11 for the welcome. Riding a bike is easy compared to computers but slowly dragging myself out of the dinosaur age. Cheers.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2017 22:48  

Hello, good evening and welcome :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/12/2017 22:55  

Have a good nose around and familiarise yourself with things and if you struggle just shout

Update Reply
She11 @ 28/12/2017 23:05  

Hello Brummie Jackie. You sounded a bit like David Frost then if you remember him. "Hello Good Evening And Welcome".

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2017 23:18  

Warm welcome SBS to BM enjoy getting to know us all keep look out on the events calander for things going off local to you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/12/2017 11:25  

Thank you Guinness. Just looking through the window and will wait patiently for some decent weather. Still figuring the site out but it seems full of like minded folk and i`ll keep my eye on the calendar. Cheers.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/12/2017 11:33  

Welcome to BM. I'm hoping to sort out a couple of ride outs this year .

Joining the forums, join the night outs, events and come along to ride outs. Great way to get to know everyone.

Have fun, and as a fellow it ludite, if I can work it out you'll be fine :-)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 29/12/2017 16:17  

Dinosaur to Ludite. Thank you for your message. Fed up of this weather but by the time its nice again i should have worked out how to get on a few rides or how they get organised. Cheers.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/12/2017 16:23  

Hello Catkins and thank you very much for your message. I`m having a root around (or route but your "reet good" is more like it)! Ben reading whats going on but not saying much at the mo. Will figure out some trips out and hopefully meet a few members eventually. Happy new year and all the best. Cheers, Graham.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/01/2018 19:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email