MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Youtube help needed

Youtube help needed - Forums [Biker Match] Youtube help needed - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Youtube help needed

Hi all, here is a link to my latest vid on my youtube channel. It's a relatively new channel and as such i'm open to feedback/suggestions/ideas or general help to make it better.
please feel free to leave any comments, even the negative ones can be learnt from.
Thanks to you all and stay safe.
Stumpy Pete.

https://youtu.be/gx_A2Hj7Gdw

Update Reply
Stumpy pete @ 22/12/2017 14:15  

Its very good Pete. I like stuff like that on Youtube...anything bike related tbh. This is only a personal preference of mine and certainly not a criticism...but Im not keen on music on such vids. For me it distracts a bit from the main event if you will, plus everyone has different tastes in music, so someone may love the vid but not the backing track. Again, not a criticism.
When I was getting back into bikes again 3 or so years ago after many years away, it was YouTube vids such as yours that inspired me to take the plunge again.
Keep up the good work !

Update Reply
Ceetee @ 22/12/2017 19:41  

Thanks for the replies, only put music on there because at times i didn't know what to say.
So glad that vids like mine inspired you Ceetee, it's comments like these that make it all worthwhile.
Will try part 2 with no music!
Am going to try and put a video every fortnight so you won't have too long to wait.
Thanks again and keep the comments coming...... it's all part of the learning process!

Update Reply
Stumpy pete @ 22/12/2017 20:06  

I like a lot of The Missenden Flyers stuff on youtube Pete. Its mainly bike reviews these days as hes getting quite well known with it, but he has also done road trips such as yours.Very relaxed style and doesnt try to over complicate things or pretend to know about stuff if he doesnt. I always enjoy his vids.

Update Reply
Ceetee @ 22/12/2017 20:44  

https://youtu.be/4-YXoA8_o_w
Here's the latest video, listening to peoples feedback, this one has no music and route information is in the comments box....until i work out how to include the route in the vid itself. self taught you know 😉
As always, any help, feedback, constructive criticism etc most welcomed!

Update Reply
Stumpy pete @ 05/01/2018 11:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email