MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

rock and blues 2008

rock and blues 2008 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] rock and blues 2008 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

rock and blues 2008

haunted, you must have had lots of body doubles there this year 'cos I spent most of the weekend laughing at peeps slipping and sliding around. Me included! Best bit was watching Mr Shaggy and rc trying to get up the hill on the Thursday night!!!! Had to be seen to be believed My ribs still hurt 2 days later from laughing! Saying that, trying to walk down hill was an experience in its self!

Update Reply
Di @ 16/12/2007 08:07  

Di i will ahve to completly agree with what you said !!!!!!!!!!!!!! RC + LARGE amounts of alcohol (in 20 mins) + hill = vary very silly i think i managed to stay on my feet for most of the weekend, but it did come close a few times, i am going to blame the first can of beer, as if i hadnt had the first one i wouldnt have had the last !!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 16/12/2007 09:15  

it wasnt me it was my evil twin she made me drink it hahahahahahahahaa lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 16/12/2007 10:51  

lol well thats what R&Bs is all about :-) I reckon its like a dumping ground to get rid of all your hang ups and rubbish youve collected over the year :-) Ill be there hope to meet some of you maybe ? at the toastie van in the early morn lol

Update Reply
haunted @ 16/12/2007 11:38  

ohhhh ill be there again next year....not gettin as drunk though hehehehehehehehe

Update Reply
RC @ 16/12/2007 17:05  

Yeah right!

Update Reply
Di @ 16/12/2007 17:07  

Update Reply
RC @ 16/12/2007 17:08  

RC, and not geetin drunk and R n B ............. now lts think on this one shall we...... oh dear taken all of 30 millliseconds to work out that RC will be ratarsed at some stage during nthe weekend of the rock and blues nuff said, he he he he

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 16/12/2007 18:10  

i really dont know what u mean MR S lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 17/12/2007 07:06  

We know mate, you can't remember a thing of Thursday night can ya?

Update Reply
Di @ 17/12/2007 09:30  

errr was i there thursday???

Update Reply
RC @ 17/12/2007 11:13  

pmsl rc yeh you were TONSIL finding the long way round pmsfl, as me i was behavin myself hehe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/12/2007 13:13  

yeah right broom u was as bad as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 17/12/2007 14:51  

I WILL BE THERE WILL BRING WELLIES AND OTHER ODDS AND SODS!!!!!!!!!! TONY D SORRY AINT BEEN ABOUT BEEN ILL IN AND OUT OF HOSPITAL

Update Reply
anthony d @ 19/12/2007 03:46  

welcome bk ant hun hope ur feelin better.......big hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 19/12/2007 04:38  

well, I thought I was quite good at foward planning but this is ridiculous - even I dont plan quite this far, what are you lot like lmao!!!! Anyway, as far as I know, we intend to do most of the rallies again next year, even more so than last so Rock and Blues is definately on our list. Me and mine will see some of you there all being well!!!!........what about 2009?? we planning that far yet or is that after Christmas lmao!!! Sandy xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/12/2007 04:57  

well, I thought I was quite good at foward planning but this is ridiculous - even I dont plan quite this far, what are you lot like lmao!!!! Anyway, as far as I know, we intend to do most of the rallies again next year, even more so than last so Rock and Blues is definately on our list. Me and mine will see some of you there all being well!!!!........what about 2009?? we planning that far yet or is that after Christmas lmao!!! Sandy xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/12/2007 04:58  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/12/2007 04:58  

ooops technology uh?? either duplication probs or it liked my posting so much it trebled it lmao!!! sorry wasnt me it was "the system" Sandy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/12/2007 05:00  

now ur just gettin over excited sandy!!!!! lmao all this plannin hehehehehehehehehehe

Update Reply
RC @ 19/12/2007 06:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email