MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Design Your Own - HELP

Design Your Own - HELP - Forums [Biker Match] Design Your Own - HELP - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Design Your Own - HELP

I need to buy a 1 piece Race Suit - Found a great site online last night that let me design this fab suit and then I tryed tried to send it. Typical Lou luck the Laptop died and killed the history and do you think I can remember where the hell it was??? NO!..lol So if anyone knows or such a place/site could you let me know..I need it for a few race meets ''early'' next year and have a bit of a '' I WILL get my knee down before you Mr W'' thing goin on...lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/12/2007 10:41  

was it this one? http://www.gimoto.com/Gimoto08/eng/cs.asp

Update Reply
lula @ 10/12/2007 10:56  

cool site, thanks for sharing that Lula and Loobylou, I particularly like the tribal racing leathers

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 10/12/2007 11:21  

aww bless ya Lu...nah tis not the one I used, they had purple in their colours.....spent 3 hours tryin to find the buggers today. - GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR : lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/12/2007 15:17  

Oh well, when you find it, remember to post it please, cheers Loobylou x

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 11/12/2007 04:22  

Anyone got any other good bike sites.. C'mon peeps share the knowledge....

Update Reply
skins @ 11/12/2007 12:07  

try bks leathers they are not cheap but they are the best

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 11/12/2007 12:16  

How irritated am I now....Thank OGB...THATS THE ONE!!!!! http://www.bksleather.co.uk/ Thank You to Kwak for your advice too. Found the colour selection better on the BKS one thou...ok so tis a girlie ( ooh I like that purple colour )...lol Thanks Guys and Girlies......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/12/2007 13:33  

Lou, give Graham at GLF Accessories a call. GLF supply MJK Leathers, which are real top quality (they won Ride Mags yearly thing a year or so ago). He's in Bedfordshire and measures you up himself to make sure the sizing is spot on. There's too many chances of it being wrong if you measure yourself, as their interpretation of your measurements could be different to yours. Graham's the only person measuring for MJK in the UK, so they know exactly what he means when he sends a list of measurements through to the factory.

There's a huge range of colours and styles to choose from.

I've had my MJK made to measure 2-piece for about 5 years and chuffed to bits with it, so much so that I'm buying a new 1-piece MJK race suit from Graham soon. I already have one older MJK 1-piece I bought 2nd hand that's going to become my spare.

http://www.glfaccessories.com/

01525 717009

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 11/12/2007 22:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email