MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

world of warcraft

world of warcraft - Forums [Biker Match] world of warcraft - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

world of warcraft

does anyone on here actualy play this game

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 09/12/2007 13:57  

No but I know a lot of people who do. If you wanna see a good game, have a look at Assassins Creed which has just been released.... http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/experience I've got it finally (They sold out here for 2 weeks) and it's unbelievable!

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/12/2007 02:26  

ha ha well I know someone who does!!! My other half and his two lads.................COD 4 and Assassins Creed adicts...............Ive been a football widow before but never a war games one, but hey, boys and their toys uh and Christmas is only round the corner too lmao!!! Each to his own I guess..................could be alot of worse things to get hooked on!! Sandy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/12/2007 05:41  

Matt - half way through Assassins creed and your right it is an amazing game... such great detail...

Update Reply
skins @ 10/12/2007 06:45  

hmm, yes, mistake buying that for a birthday present girls, i can tell you, LOL

Update Reply
lula @ 10/12/2007 10:47  

and why is that then......?

Update Reply
skins @ 11/12/2007 06:58  

Im on 5th memory now, still loving it. Have got COD 4, but completed it in about 4 hours so I'm really cheesed off with that game right now. Plus i cant find any online games to join.

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/12/2007 10:26  

Hoping to get that for xmas,,, and PES8 and sega rally and MOH airbourne... Come on peeps help me out...lol

Update Reply
skins @ 11/12/2007 11:49  

yeah, dragged my other half out shopping Monday night and he too aimed straight for the PS3 games again!!! Was writing his new list too.....................it went like this. - sega rally, MOH airbourne etc etc...................omg ere we go again and yes Lula mistake I made too but hey, keeps em quiet and out of mischief whilst all the other Xmas stuff is happening around em. At least we know where they are and what they're doing................with hindsight, I can think of much worse things they could be doing with their time lmao!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2007 08:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email