MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hampshire meet at the MCN London Bike Show

Hampshire meet at the MCN London Bike Show (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Hampshire meet at the MCN London Bike Show (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hampshire meet at the MCN London Bike Show

Its open from 9am to 5pm... How about mid/late morning? Not sure how long its gonna take to get up there, park, etc!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 21/01/2008 16:55  

Im going to be there just after 9 and will be there till it closes so name the time and place and Ill be there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2008 14:25  

Bad new is I can't make it! Doh. I'm at Silverstone with the car on Saturday and have the kids Sunday.

Update Reply
shooter @ 26/01/2008 15:19  

Had my old account good and truly hacked where and what time is everyone meeting me and my son will be there just after 9 and will proberly stay till closing

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 02/02/2008 03:37  

Sorry we couldn't make it... packing and clearing, ready for moving house next Saturday, had to take priority... but hope those who went all had a great day and didn't max out your cards too much! Monkey, Wiccan & Titch

Update Reply
monkeyhanger @ 03/02/2008 16:08  

Gr

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 07/02/2008 07:25  

Great day was had by my son and myself though we didnt recognise anyone from here there maxed the credit card to the limit till it melted lol Now sitting her thinking did I really nead a new helmet and skelliton face mask and the answer is YES

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 07/02/2008 07:25  

Nice one Ray! Glad you had a blast! I'm looking forward to MotorcycleWorld in the summer and hoping that NOTHING stops us attending that one... been to 2 now and its a great day! Wic

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 07/02/2008 08:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email